Kohnnie is real

Johnnie's POV
Jeydon and Kyle were filming a video. Kyle and I have been dating for about two months now. I've never meet or knew that Jeydon has a sister name Stephanie. So today  since  Kyle and Jeydon were going to film a video at my house he asked if he could, bring his sister. Oh yeah Kyle, Jeydon, Stephanie and myself all have an YouTube account.  After the video was done, Kyle came up to me and kissed me... Stephanie didn't know that I am gay or dating Kyle David Hall.  Stephanie had this huge ass grin on her face (because she is a huge kohnnie fan.) Stephanie said " Kohnnie's real af!!" She also took a picture of me and Kyle to prove that kohnnie is real. Jeydon tried to hold her back from fangirling over the fact that Kyle and I are dating.  Kyle said to Stephanie "Shut up you little bitch!" A minute later I heard the front door slam shut.
"Kyle why did you do that?" I asked Kyle. He answered with "She was annoying me!"
Jeydon stepped in and said "Thank you very much now I have to go find my sister!!"
Jeydon ran out and slammed the door shut. Kyle was now crying because he hates seeing girls cry especially when it's his fault. I sat beside Kyle  and kissed him.