Allergies????

Kyle's POV
I had to talk to Stephanie....
The next day.
Stephanie and I are going to due the cinnamon challenge. So Jeydon and Johnnie are going to be there. It's Stephanie and Jeydon's day to post on mde.
Stephanie said "Hey guys it's Stephanie and today I'm with Kyle!" I said "Hey guys!"
Stephanie's kinda POV
So today we are going to do something really stupid that one of you guys tweeted me (Gillan_thugpug_escaper_123456) the tweet: @flyingpigs10289 Hey Stephanie you should do the cinnamon challenge with @kyledavidhall.
So here goes nothing.
I put the cinnamon and mine and Kyle's spoon and we looked at the camera which Johnnie was filming. I put the spoon full of cinnamon in my mouth and tried to keep in for as long as I can. But I had to spit it out in the trash bag in front of us. Jeydon can you get us water?? He came back with two bottles of water thank you Jey. Bye guys!
End of the video and I didn't feel so well so I ran to the bathroom and threw up, and so did Kyle. Jeydon took us to the hospital and we later found out that we are allergic to cinnamon. I felt sick for the next few days and so did Kyle.
On the way to the hospital Kyle and I had a conversation over text saying we should be friends and we finally became friends. But we found out that we are cousins?? My uncle is Kyle's dad's brother. That's weird. Uhm he better get over me fast. I asked him do you still like me and he said no.