Chapter 43- Five Dragons

Começar do início

"Everyone...is suffering from lack of magical power...It's natural for a king to charge a national tax from people. It's my responsibility to win for activating this forbidden weapon; it keeps absorbing the magical power from the whole world!" Faust declared.

"He said that when he selfishly took the magical power from others." Gajeel's blood boiled from within.

"Bastard..." Sora said as he stood to his feet and tore off his jacket, showing a black undershirt.

"We joined a guild to live, that's why I don't care about the world..." Natsu placed his best foot forward and glared angrily at Faust. "But we're going to kick your ass, for everyone that lives in this world."

Having enough of the King's blabbering, Gajeel then leapt up.

"Iron Dragon's Guillotine!" he said, bringing down a massive blade of dragon iron onto the machine, but it held up its sword arm, and parried the attack easily. While Faust's attention was on Gajeel, Wendy decided to take action, inhaling.

"Sky Eclipse Dragon's Roar!" she said, releasing the full power of the dual Dragon magic. But when it struck Faust, it did not do the damage that it had done before.

"What...? It didn't do anything?" Lexi said in shock.

"How.....," Wendy whispered.

"AHahaha! Now, tremble at the power of the Black Sky," Faust said, with a mad grin on his face, "Every aspect of it has been multiplied in power! You have no hope of defeating me with this power at my beck and call!" The back of the Dorma Anim then opened up, as several more of the missiles erupted out, going after all five Dragon Slayers. Natsu breathed fire at the missiles, destroying several of them, though a couple made it through. He held up his arms, and tired to block the attacks. However, the force still causing him careening away, sending him crashing through an old column.

"Natsu!" Wendy cried, as she then sprung into the air, spinning her arms together, "Sky Eclipse Dragon's Heaven's Wheel!" The spinning torrent of dragon wind, and dragon dark energy, came down upon Faust, and while it briefly caused the machine to flinch, it still didn't do the work it was supposed to. Admittedly, Wendy was very much improvising with her spells at this point. She had only just gotten this power, and did not fully understand how to handle it.

Meanwhile, Gajeel was doing the best he could at this point, especially considering that he lacked the power up that the young dual Dragon Slayer had. Taking a note from Wendy, he leapt into the air. He turned both of his arms into large iron plates.

"Iron Dragon's Thunderclap!" He slammed the plates together, creating a large shockwave, that struck the side of the Dorma Anim. It then turned towards Gajeel, and fired a cannon from its arm. Gajeel managed to avoid the technique, only to get swatted aside by the machine's tail, sending him careening away.

"Yo Lexi, let's hit him with a double Dragon's Roar." Sora said to the ebony-haired dragon slayer. "If we hit him together, we might be able to get some real damage done!"

"Right!" Both Dragon slayers inhaled a lot of air, puffing up their cheeks. Their elements combined, creating a swirling vortex of golden light and sliver wisps. Faust started to sweat as he met the attack head on. The reaction caused a large explosion sending dust and smoke flying everywhere. The Dragon slayers sighed with relief before the sound of laughter reached their ears. They looked up to see Faust without a scratch on his dragon armor.

"You have to got to be kidding me..." Nastu said as he ran back over to the others.

"What the hell! That bastard can jump?!" Lexi snapped.