BONUS CHAPTER {Hunter Huntsman}

Hunter snuck down into the woods, crouching low whenever the ogres flashed their eyes in his way. When he had finally gotten past them, he sighed in relief. 

Ashlynn Ella was sitting on a blanket in the Rosewood Meadow, every once and a while looking down at her mirrorpad as if checking the time. Hunter was late and he knew it but it had taken him awhile to get past Kitty Chesire who had seemed to be suspicious of him.

"Ashlynn!" He called quietly and she looked up, a smile coming over her face.

Hunter took a seat next to her and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Sorry, I'm late."

"Its okay," She shrugged. "It took me awhile to get past the ogres too." Ashlynn quickly looked down at the blanket and Hunter immediately knew something was wrong.

That was one reason why Ashlynn and Hunter just worked. They understood eachother more than anyone else. Hunter knew that Ashlynn constantly worried about the time when she'd have to be sent away to live with her stepmother. Ashlynn knew Hunter, although he didn't mind his story, worried about what would happen to their relationship when they graduated.

It was sometimes to worrisome to think about the fact that he wasn't Ashlynn's prince but he tried not to think about it. Graduation was a long time from now anyway.

"Whats wrong?" He asked Ashlynn.

Ashlynn sighed. "I'm just worried about this Rebel thing. I don't want to be against you but my friends expect me to."

"Well, I thought you were staying neutral," He said.

"Not after Kitty ruined my brand new bag," She hissed. "All of my things are ruined and I spent the night doing all my homework over again!"

"I had no idea that was going to happen." Hunter said, resting his hand on hers. He wasn't even sure where the whole Rebel rebellion was even going anymore.

"I know but I just feel so torn." She whispered.

Suddenly there was a stir in the woods and they both froze. Their secret relationship was only know to a few people; Cedar Wood, Raven Queen, and Duchess Swan. They really weren't sure how many other people would be willing to keep their secret.

Hunter slowly got up, light on his feet as he peeked through the thickets. 

A pair of cat - like eyes stared back at him and he paled as he realized who it was. 

"Is anyone there?" Ashlynn called.

In just a blink of an eye, there was nothing but darkness. Hunter ran back to Ashlynn, sinking to the ground next to her.

She looked at him, worried. "Was there anyone there?"

"No." He lied, a horrible feeling coming over him.

In the night, he could hear a sneaky laugh.