Chapter Five {Confrontation}

APPLE WHITE

"Aah!" I screamed. "Who is what and why?!" Steam was bursting out of my ears!

"Raven was protesting about the Royals and the Rebels! She was saying that the villains can control the future and that they don't have to bow down to the Royals."Cerise spilled to me. I couldn't believe what she was trying to do!

I immediately stormed off. I was so not happy with this situation.

I found Raven upstairs in the hall, talking to Madeline Hatter. I approached her with an angry look. She seemed worried. "What is SHE talking about?!" I yelled. I'm sure I spitted in her face while talking.

"No, What are YOU talking about?" She asked. She back-fired the comment. "Did you just ... -"

Raven looked even more worried when I stopped. "SWERVE!" I screamed throughout the hallway. Everyone gasped and looked at us. "I will not say any names but, SOMEONE told me about your little campaign to bring down the royals!" 

"Well, you see.. we're not exactly trying to 'bring down' the royals. we're -"

"I don't care what your doing! But, I know it's to manipulate us!" I interrupted.

Raven shrugged as if she was careless as I walked away, leaving a breeze in her face from my hair flipping as I turned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to the forest. It was the only place I could think right now. "Hey.." A gentle voice whispered from the bushes. It was Daring. "Hey.." I replied. He looked at me for a little while. "You okay?" He asked, looking concerned. 

"Like you even care! The only thing your concerned about is yourself!" I snapped. His smile turned into a frown. I hurted him. "I'm sorry ... it's just, ever since that destiny thing ...everything has changed. Including me." I explained.

"I understand.." I smiled back at him as he smiled at me. He got up. "Are we cool?" 

"Definitely.." I said. He walked away to give me space. I sighed.