Chapter Three {The Plan}

APPLE WHITE

I have to influence Raven to be .. EVIL. Maybe I have to ... Become her... FRIEND! I thought. I did NOT like the sound of that. As much it will ruin my rep., I had to do it. In order to save my future!

I was still sitting there on my bed staring off into space. I heard the door creek open and it busted my bubble of Train of Thought. I jumped. "Hey I'm back! Is she gone?" Briar asked. I sighed in relief. 

"Were you expecting someone?"

"Uh .. No."

"Umm ok?" She said awkwardly. We stared at each other. "Anyways.." She continued. "Good News! Ashylnn is throwing a hot party!" She cried. I gloated. "Really?! Perfect." I said squeezing my hands into a tight fist. "I know right! It's totally perfect for your plan." She agreed. I licked my lips and jumped up from my bed.

I ran out the room and shut the door, leaving Briar in the room. She shrugged and jumped down the window, though Daring wasn't there. "Ahhh!" She screamed, hurting the poor cat outside.

I ran through the halls, laughing in excitement. "Wow, & I thought I was the crazy one." Madeline said as I came running past her.

I slammed myself into my locker. Then, I spotted Raven. I ran into her purposely. "Oh .. Hey Raven! Girrll.. I didn't see ya there! Hahaha. Funnyy." I said. I think she knew that it was obviously on purpose. 

"Umm ..Hey? .. Girl?" 

I giggled. "What's up? So are you going to Ash's party?" Right then, Ashlynn gave me an evil glare.

"What party?" She asked. "Oops!" I cried. I started giggling harder than before. "Well, guess she forgot to give you an invitation. Uhh .. Here! Take mine." I offered, smiling. I would do ANYTHING it takes to get my happy ending. "Gee Thanks!" She finally hit that point and smiled. Perfect. I thought. I walked away as she was still holding up the invitation.

I can get in on my own.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the party. Everyone was excited and it was joyful. Classical music hit the dance floor. Everybody grabbed a partner. That's when I tried to find Daring. My mouth dropped open when I spotted him with ASHLYNN ELLA! I wanted to go over there and make her eat her own toes but.. I didn't have the guts.

I sighed. But lucky I saw Raven was alone too. So this was my oppurtunity. 

I walked over to her as she was drinking the raspberry punch. "Hey Raven!" I said, as if we were already friends. But, I want us to be friends. "Hey, Umm Thanks for the invitation. Apparently Cerise Hood was accepting the invitations and didn't recognize my new face." She laughed.

I laughed too. "Wanna dance?" I asked. She nodded and we headed to the dance floor. I pushed her so she could stomp on someone else's toes. "Uh!" She screeched. "Ouch! Watch it! Loser!" Blondie yelled out, through the loud music. 'I'm sorry!" 

"Ya right!"

"No! Rea -!" Right then, Raven had been cutted off when Blondie moved to the other square of the dance floor. I gasped and pretended to be surprised. Luckily she didn't know I was the one that pushed her.

She began to become angry. It was perfect, that way when everyone hates her, her anger will build up and she'll want to get REVENGE!! "Ugh! I'm going back to the couch!" She said pushing me aside. I then had owl eyes O.O

I smiled. Mission accomplished, I thought to myself. 

As I was walking through the dance floor, I noticed Raven went in the back of the house. Probably to go cry. And I also heard whispered passing along the room. 

"Oh my gosh! She is perfect for the part of the villian."

"I know right. She's pathetic." I heard people whisper. Finally I got her wrapped around my finger.