Primes can have dreams too

Everyone was in the base either playing games, working or training. Except for Optimus. He was in the back of the base instead. What he's doing, you ask? Well, let's find out.

In the back room

"Come on twilight sparkle, you can do it! Fight the power!!" Optimus says as he watches... My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic. Optimus has his knees tucked up to his chassis as he rocks back and forth with the hugest grin on his face. Suddenly his jaw drops.

"Trixie was a liar?! Oh no, she did not just do that!" He says as he snaps his digits. As soon as the episode ends, he turns off the television and heads out to the main room, humming the theme song to himself. Little does he know, that the others can hear him. Bulkhead, Arcee, Smokescreen and Bumblebee all look up with very confused expressions on their faceplates as they hear Optimus humming as he walks by.

::Um, anyone know what the frag just happened...?:: Bumblebee asks and the others just shake their helms.

"Nope." Smokescreen says, popping the "p". Optimus walks over to Ratchet and stands behind him, humming still. Ratchet slowly turns around and looks at him.

"What are you humming?" He asks and Optimus stops immediately realizing he'd been humming rather loudly.

"Uh..." he starts before Miko can but in.

"It's the my little pony theme song!" She exclaims, trying not to laugh. Everyone looks at Optimus.

"Um, what exactly is this my little pony?" Arcee asks and Optimus's face plate lights up.

"Alright kids, sit down, its story time!" He exclaims and everyone hesitantly sits down. "Sotheresthisponynamedtwilightsparkleandshehasnofriendssoshegiestoponyvilleandmeetsalltheseniceponiesbutthenameanponynamednightmaremooncomesandtheyhavetostopherbeforeshemakeseverythingnightimeandsotheydoandshebecomesprincesslunaand*gasps for air* awholewackofstuffgoesdownandthenshegetsticketstothegrabdgallopinggalaabdallherfriebdswanttogobutsheonkyhastwoticketsand.........."

~5 hours later~

"Andsocanyoubelievethattheallpowerfultrixjewasreallyaliar?!" He finishes and everyone just stares at him. Bumblebee walks to to Optimus and puts a servo on his shoulder plate and a servo on Ratchet's.

::Optimus, meet your new psychiatrist, Ratchet. Ratchet, meet your insane patient Optimus.:: he says and walks away. The others follow leaving Optimus and Ratchet together alone.

"Okay doctor, what's my diagnosis?" He asks and Ratchet just shakes his helm as he walks off.

"Ponyittis. It's incurable, sorry." He says and leaves.

"Ok..." he says as he shrugs his shoulders and goes to watch another episode.