Secrets

"Ratchet, I have a question!" Raf yells across the room. Ratchet grumbles something and turns around.

"Yes?" He asks slightly annoyed.

"Well," Raf starts, "I was wondering if you knew any of the bot's biggest secrets. They won't tell me..." he says. Ratchet looks at him fir a moment and smirks.

"Okay, who would you like to know about?" He asks. Raf' face lightens up.

"ALL of them!" Ratchet chuckles slightly.

"Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you..." he says. Raf does an excited jump.

"Okay, we'll start with Optimus. He's the biggest brony I know. His favourite pony is Twilight Sparkle. He's in an imaginary relationship with her." Ratchet whispers and Raf dies of laughter.

"Okay, okay next." He says once he's done laughing.

"Arcee is transgender." Ratchet says and Raf just stares at him dumbfounded.

"What?" He asks and Ratchet laughs.

"Kidding. She wishes she was pink instead of blue." He says and Raf nods his head, still a little shocked by Ratchet's first response.

"Bulkhead is only a year younger than me. Cybertronian years that is..." Raf stares at him in shock.

"Wow. He seems so young though..." Raf ponders this interesting news.

"Yeah well, he figured that the younger he acted, the later he'd die. If he ever does." Ratchet responds and Raf laughs. "Okay, Bumblebee. As brave as he is, he's scared to death of cyber-spiders." Raf laughs at that one.

"Really? Wow, I did not see that one coming." He says. Ratchet laughs.

"Okay Ratchet, what's your secret?" Raf asks. Ratchet looks down at him.

"That I know all of this." He grumbles and goes back to work as Raf just dies of laughter from everything Ratchet told him.

~<~<~<~>~>~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~<~>~<~<

Hey, who knew that Ratchet has a sense of humour! He laughed like, ten times! 😂 anywho, bye!

*poofs off to do other stuffz*