Telephone

Everybody sat down in a circle on the floor as Miko explained a new game to the bots.

"Okay, so, we have to come up with a word and whisper it to the person next to us? And if it's not our word, we just pass it along unless we're the last one to hear it?" Bulkhead asks as Miko nods her head.

"Exactly." She says. "Now, who's going first?" She asks. Everyone looks at each other.

'Arcee!' Bumblebee volunteers with a smirk. She glares at him and then whispers something in Jack's ear. He then whispers to Bulkhead, who whispers to Miko, who whispers to Ratchet who whispers to Raf who whispers to Bumblebee. Bumblebee's eyes widen as he looks towards Arcee in horror.

'Um, do I have to repeat what I heard?' He asks. Miko nods her head. He gulps. 'Bee is ticklish...' he mumbles in his head. The three humans and Bulkhead snap their heads towards him with an evil grin. Bumblebee slowly starts scooting away but since Raf was right next to him, he was able to jump on top of Bee, allowing everyone else to catch up to him. Soon, the only part of Bumblebee you could see were his feet and you could hear him laughing in his head. Arcee was able to make out a bit of squirming as she smirked.

"Ah, sweet revenge." She sighs. After a few minutes, they finally let Bee go and continue their game of telephone. Now it's Jack's turn. He comes up with a word and passes it around. It finally makes it back to Arcee who then says it out loud.

"K.O. Burgers, where every patty is a knockout?" She questions. Jack laughs a bit and nods.

"Yup." He says. Next is Bulkhead. Once it travels around the room, it ends up with Jack.

"I like crushing humans?!' He screams. Bulkhead laughs.

"No, no you got it all wrong," he chuckles as he shakes his helm. "I said, I like smashing things." Everyone nods their heads as Jack forms an 'O' with his mouth. Miko then passes her word around the room.

"Slash monkey!" Bulkhead cheers. Miko high fives him and gives a little 'boo yah!'. Next is Ratchet who just rolls his eyes and skips. But they don't let him.

"Aw, come on Ratchet. It'll be fun!" Raf tries to convince him. Ratchet just shakes his head.

"It's a complete waste of time." he says. Bumblebee then proceeds to give him puppy dog eyes and Ratchet just can't help but think of a word. When it gets to Miko, she blurts it out to the whole world.

"I NEEDED THAT!!" She cries and Ratchet rolls his eyes again.

'Gee, that line sounds familiar... I wonder where I could have heard it before...' Bumblebee thinks. Ratchet reaches around and slaps him on the back of the head. Now Raf goes.

"Car racing..." Ratchet unenthusiastically states. Raf nods his head and looks to Bumblebee who begins to think of a word.

'Vince is a dick.' He thinks to Arcee so only she can hear him. She looks at him and gives an"I know, right?" look before passing it on to Jack who snickers. As it comes to Raf, he tries not to laugh.

"VINCE IS A DICK!" He cries while laughing. Pretty soon, anyone who knows Vince who's sitting in that room is laughing.

'Okay, sorry but, what's this game called again?' Bumblebee asks.

"Telephone." Miko states.