Pizza??

This takes place in Transformed, sometime between the first and third day of them being human.
~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~><~<~<~<~

The base was quiet as the kids played video games with Bee and Bulkhead. Arcee was nowhere to be seen and June was helping Ratchet with something. Optimus was also nowhere to be seen during this time. Suddenly, Miko dashed to the groundbridge control panel and typed in a set of coordinates. The green and blue swirl of the portal appeared and she ran through without a word. It had happened so quickly and suddenly that no one could react until it was too late. Arcee then walks into the room.
"Where's Miko?" She asks. The others just look at each other and shrug their shoulders.
'She kinda just, jumped up and ran through the groundbridge.' Bumblebee replied. Arcee's expression then went from bored to confused. That's quite unusual for Miko. She usually never wants to leave the base. As Optimus walks in, Ratchet gets a call from Miko.
:Uh, hey. Ratch? Can you bridge me back now please?: She asks.  Ratchet lets out ab exasperated sigh and opens the bridge. Miko walks through with a box in her hands.
"What's that?" Bulkhead asks. Miko just smiles and places the box on the table.
"It's pizza." She says matter of factly. All the bots make an "ooh" noise as she opens the box of this so called "pizza". Bumblebee pokes it with his finger and bounces back slightly.
'It's hot and... Gooey.' He says. They all look at it again, with a questioning look. Raf, Jack and Miko chuckle a bit at their reaction.
"Well of course it's hot and gooey, it's pizza! That's how it's made." Raf says laughing a bit. Optimus nods his head slightly. The three kids and June share a look of confusion now.
"Well, aren't you going to try it?" Miko says excitedly. The bots all look at each other.
"Try it?" Arcee questions. Miko rolls her eyes as Jack and Raf try not to laugh. June then takes a piece and eats it. The bots all make an "oh" sound now as they realize they're supposed to eat it. Bulkhead hesitantly picks up a piece and bites it to find that it tastes delicious.
"This is really good." He says between chews.
'Bulkhead, don't speak with your mouth full!' Bumblebee scolds with a false parenting voice. The others chuckle slightly. Arcee and Ratchet pick up a piece each next. They both bite it to find that Bulkhead was right. Arcee then snatches another piece and shoves it in Bee's mouth. He ends up with the whole piece in his mouth and tries to chew it but fails.
"Uh Bee, you're supposed to take smaller bites." Raf says giggling slightly. Bee sends him a playful glare as he figures out how to fix his situation.
'Well, it kind of got shoved in my mouth!' He responds as he redirects his glare to Arcee. Optimus takes a piece and eats it with no comment. Suddenly, Bee remembers their prisoner. He walks up to Knockout and stares at him.
'Hey guys can I have another slice?' He asks and a piece is passed over to him. Knockout watches as Bumblebee teasingly eats the pizza in front of him and he starts to pout. Bee smiles and walks away as Knockout attempts to convince him that he's worthy of having a slice. Bee just rolls his eyes along with the others as Jack hands Knockout a small slice. They all spend the rest of their day joking and eating pizza.