Views: Videophone

Start from the beginning

"It can still get more naked. Why don't you strip baker boy, show me your buns!" Alysia laughed.

"Hey....you are derailing my plans....baby, are you not missing anything about me," his voice had gone husky by the end of his sentence.

"Of course Harry, just never done this. Never even sent a nude. I feel a bit awkward." She shrugged.

"You seemed very comfortable on the phone after we met."

Her cheeks glowed, "That was different. You caught me in the middle, I was already turned on."

"What turns you on baby?" He asked seriously.

"You."

"Good, but specifically?" Harry prompted.

"Hmmm, I love your eyes, they are the most interesting color, never seen anyone with eyes like you before. But, more than the clear green of them is the heat I feel when you look at me, always, but especially when I can tell you want me,"

The pleased smile and some of the responses she has seen from him in the bedroom made her continue her praise, "and, your lips Harry, the color of them, makes me lose the plot sometimes. They are so red, like the head of your cock when you're really hard, like just before I take you into my mouth to swallow you. And when they are wet, especially from me....I'm not sure I've ever seen a sexier sight." By this time, Alysia was breathing heavily and Harry's was in sync. His hand had strayed to the jut of him in his track pants. Alysia wanted him to do more. "I love the texture of your hair, silky but thick, sliding through my fingers while I try to hold onto anything, grip anything, while you drive me past the brink," her fingers had slipped under her shirt to caress her peaked nipples.

"Take off your shirt, baby." He requested.

"You too, please."

"So polite, little girl, like that." He praised pulling his t shirt over his head to reveal a torso full of tattoos.

Alysia's eyes caught on his newest addition, her tattoo, "does it still hurt?"

Harry rubbed his fingers over his slightly reddened skin, "just enough," he grunted.

Watching him run a permanent reminder of the marks she had hastily left on his skin left her breathless. She dipped her fingers into her soft cotton shorts.
"Harry," she moaned, "what about you? Do you touch yourself? Do you think of me?"

"Yes, love. I wake up with a constant reminder of you, dream about you at night. I think about you all the time Lysia. Take off your shorts so I can see baby," he commanded. "Are you wet baby? Can you hear when your fingers press in?"

Alysia shucked her shorts and bent her right leg to give him a view on the computer screen, "Yes, baby, can't you hear it?" She fucked a finger into her wet center.

"Yeah, I can love, but I like that I can see it now too. Show me your hand love?"

Alysia held up her fingers.

"Hm... are you wet enough for three?"

"Harry," she whined.

"Show me love, let me see. Could I slip in, or would I have to push?" His head fell back as he pulled himself free.

Alysia watched his long fingers grip around his swollen cock and slide up and down. She moaned when his thumb slid over where he was pooling at the tip and smeared the moisture over the head. "God, Harry."

His head came up at that, and he opened his darkened eyes. "Alysia, fuck your self. Three fingers, and get your clit with the other hand. Slide it between two fingers for me," he smiled when she yelped as she complied, "that's good baby, a few more times." He watched her. "Now rub your spot baby, and circles on your clit. You like that, right baby, always come when I do that."

"Mmmhmmm, baby, I love that. Hows that feel Harry?"
Alysia asked.

"It's good baby, feels good, but it's dry." He spit into his palm, "You are never dry. That's one thing I love about you. Your pussy fairly drips for me, and your mouth, babe, not afraid to be sloppy. When you pull off and a trail of spit connects you to my cock," he grunted, "it's the best when you've swallowed me. So wet, know I'll push right in."

"That's my favorite thing," Alysia moaned, "when you push in, and the head like pops through my muscles and you keep going until your hips hit mine," her head fell back and he watched her legs shake as her breaths came shaky.

"Yes baby, what else?" Harry begged.

"When you pull out and go down on me, especially when you pull me over your face," she squealed, "god, never had that before."

Harry's strokes had lengthened and his balls had pulled up tightly to his body, "mmmmm, told you I love that, spreads the taste of you around. Love the way your ass bounces when I take you from behind, and that sound you made when I slipped my thumb in your ass. Gonna let me have that too, little love."

"Yes, anything....Harry," she quaked and he felt his balls tighten as ropes of come shot over his hand and up onto the antenna of his butterfly.

When he came back to himself, Alysia was panting watching him. "Wish I could lick that off baby, it's on my teeth marks."

"Stop, love, you'll just get me going again," he warned.

"Promise?"