But I didn't believe him. Not yet. "Then why did he call you to his office?"  I asked. "Because he wanted to know about you. Everything is fine now." he answered and I breathed in relief.

Then there was a small silence before my stomach growled. Alex chuckled and got up. "Come on. I'll make us something to eat." he got up and pulled me up too. "I'll go. You get some rest." I said and went towards the kitchen.

However, remembering that I wasn't in my kitchen I didn't know what was where. I frowned my eyebrows and ran a hand through my hair. I heard Alex snicker behind me. "With this pace I don't think we'll be eating anything soon." he smirked and came closer. I stuck out my tongue at him.

After Alex explained where what was, I decided to make pasta. I took out all the necessary ingredients and a pot. I started making the pasta, with Alex sitting on the kitchen table, reading some stupid jokes from his phone. "Okay that one was not funny." I said. "But when I read it you were chuckling which means you are lying." he came behind me and turns me around before wrapping his arms around my lower back and picking me up.

"I'm not lying

"I'm not lying." I giggled and just looked into his eyes. He leaned in and moved his lips against mine and I, of course kissed him back. We pulled away, breathless and I rested my forehead against his. "If we don't pull away now, I'm going to burn the food." I said. "We'll continue later then." he kissed my nose and let me go. I turned back to cooking with a small smile on my face.

The food was ready and we decided to eat on his bedroom. We carried the plates upstairs and I sat on his desk swirly chair while he sat on his bed. "I didn't get food poisoning." Alex exclaimed as he ate some pasta. "Haha. Very funny. Just accept the fact that I am an amazing cook." I mocked him. "Never!" he yelled making me laugh.

After we finished eating, we put the dishes away and sat on his bed, talking. "Oh and tomorrow my cousin is coming so she can plan some things for her wedding, so no sneaking in in my house." I said. "Or you just lock your door whenever you are in." Alex said and crashed our lips together. We kissed for some minutes until my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered a little breathless. "Hey girl. We're going to the mall. Are you in?" I heard Danielle's chirpy voice. "Sure. What time?" I asked while trying to stop Alex from kissing my neck and I was kinda failing. "In half an hour." she replied. I almost squealed in surprise when Alex bit my neck but held it down. "Yeah okay. See you then." I blurted and hung up.

"You are an idiot." I pushed Alex off of me and got up. "Oh don't tell me you're mad." he got up too. "No but I'm meeting the girls in half an hour so I have to get ready." I said. "Don't go." he whined and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I have to. I'll see you when I come back." I gave him a peck on the lips and got out of his hold.

I went to my bedroom and put on the same clothes I had wore earlier in the morning. My make up was fine, so I just brushed my hair a little, grabbed my bag and got out of my house. I locked the door and went to my car. I drove to the mall and found Emma waiting for us.

"Finally someone came." she said and hugged me. I hugged her back and chuckled. "Well you came early." I said. After Danielle and Jessica came, we went inside, we walked around and then ate dinner. We took tons of pictures and had some embarrassing moments. (for example me and Jessica laughing so hard that everyone was looking at us.)

I was back at 11 and after calling my parents and going through my social media (and uploading photos) I went to sleep. But before that I texted Alex goodnight.

A.N. It's 1:15 in the morning and I'm super tired.

Ready to sleep for the next 10 hours 😂

I hope you like the chapter .

Please don't be a silent reader. Your votes and comments make my day and give me hope.

Kisses
VasoAl2002 💕