Chapter 33

*later that week*
Ellie's P.O.V.:

Dance lessons are so tiring!!! Every single muscle hurts! I took a long relaxing shower and out on a grey plain long sleeved sweater with a pair of black leggings.

The competitions were soon since we were actually dying in practice

The competitions were soon since we were actually dying in practice. But we were doing really well. And I was glad for that.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I was woken up by some loud voices. I frowned my eyebrows and looked at the clock. It was 3am. Confused I got up, put on some shoes and went downstairs. Firstly I looked at the window to see what was going on.

My heart raced at the sight. Alex was outside his house with two other guys. And they were fighting. I quickly got down the stairs, trying not to wake up anyone and went outside. Alex is muscular but this guys looked bigger. So I was sort of afraid.

"Hey! Hey! Alex! What the hell is going on here?" I hissed and saw all these of them pull apart from each other. "Ellie get inside. It's not the time to talk." Alex demanded. But I wasn't planning on leaving him with these two guys. He already looked bad. A black eye, bloodied knuckles and some cuts. Overall, he looked bad.

"Who is this?" one of the guys asked smirking. "Your new girlfriend?" the other said,checking me out. It was disgusting. "No. She's just a neighbor." Alex replied. Well, that hurt. "Then you wouldn't mind if..." the man took a step closer to me but Alex put me behind him in a protective manner. "Ellie get inside. Now!" he yelled. I flinched but I wasn't backing out. Not now. "No need. We are leaving now. And be careful Ellie. You don't know the dangers out there." the guy said and winked at Alex before leaving.

What was he talking about? Did it have to do with what Alex had promised to tell me?

As soon as these guys drove off Alex took a deep breath. "You shouldn't have come out Ellie." he breathed. "Alex believe it or not I care. And being woken up from the sound of yells and then see you getting beaten up." I stated annoyed and looked at him. "Ugh what am I going to do with you?" he chuckled and bought me in for a hug.

His hands cupped my head, stocking my hair as I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Oh and if you wanted them to believe that we don't know each other you should have eliminated the all protective 'get inside Ellie' when that guy came closer. It would look a bit more believable." I stated. "I freaked out okay?" he exclaimed and I hummed.

We stayed there for a couple of minutes until it was too freezing for me. "Alex?" I whispered. "What?" he asked. "Can we go inside? It is freezing out here. And I want to sleep." I exclaimed.

He chuckled and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Go get some sleep." he said. "You're coming up." I stated. "Have any ideas in your mind?" he wiggled his eyebrows at me suggestively. I hugged and his arm. "Yeah. How about fixing you up because you look like crap?" I laughed and he pouted.

I opened the door to my house with Alex trailing behind me. We quietly walked upstairs and Alex sat in my bed as I brought my first aid kit. "You should know that I look totally hot like this." he whispered and I chuckled.

I took a cotton ball and poured some pure alcohol and dabbed it on his knuckles making him hiss softly. "Yeah... Totally hot." I teased. "Oh you know you like this. Every good girl wants a bad boy." he smirked. "You wish." I scoffed.

After I finished cleaning him up I decided that it was time for me to sleep. "Good night princess." Alex said as he got out of my window. "Good night Alex." I replied and laid down on my bed.

After a few seconds I felt the mattress dip and an arm wrap around my waist. "I can't sleep alone tonight." he simply said and with that I was asleep.

Narrator's P

Narrator's P.O.V.:

Both men stood in front of her. They told her everything they had seen. About Ellie appearing in the middle of their fight and how protective of her Alex looked. And how they had hugged and kissed when they thought the men had left.

"Interesting. So Alex has a crush huh? I want someone following her 24/7. Don't let Alex know. Now leave." she demanded with that the man left quickly, not wanting to annoy her. Maybe at some it sounded funny. Two muscular men, who could easily overpower her, where intimidated by her. Especially at her age.

Everyone who would meet her could clearly see she was dangerous. Her green eyes were cold enough to freeze the Sahara desert. And her heart non existent anymore. But the worst thing was her thrirst for revenge.

A.N.
Hey guys! How are you?
Did you like the chapter? I know it's short but I'm taking part in a biology competition and it has been taking up most of my time.

Question of the day: Which is your favourite flower? Mine is roses.