Chapter 29

🎄*Christmas morning*🎄

Ellie's P.O.V.:

I felt soft strokes on my hair which caused me to wake up. "What?" I mumbled. "Wake up princess." I heard Alex say. Yeah... How about no? "It's early." I whined and covered myself in my blankets. "What if I told it's Christmas today?" he asked, trying to get a reaction out of me.

"What I'd I told you that all of our friends are downstairs waiting for you?" he continued. However I didn't move. Sleep was precious to me. "What if I told you that it is snowing outside?" and at that I shot up. "If it isn't snowing I'm going to kill you." I said and went to look outside.

And it was true. It was actually snowing. I squealed in delight and went in my closet. After I had threw Alex out of my room I put on a long sweater that was actually a dress with spandex shorts underneath, my black knee high socks and black ankle boots.

 After I had threw Alex out of my room I put on a long sweater that was actually a dress with spandex shorts underneath, my black knee high socks and black ankle boots

I let my hair be as it was (it was still curled) and did my make up. "I see no point in doing such preparation." I jumped at Alex voice. "Well, it's supposed to make people look pretty." I said. "Not everyone can be like me." he stated cockily. "Thank god. I would have committed suicide." I teased.

"More like you wouldn't be able to resist me." he wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me close to him so our noses were touching. "Ts ts. Too arrogant." I smirked. "Let's go downstairs." I continued before he could answer.

"Merry Christmas!" Was The first thing I heard when I went down the stairs. "Merry Christmas!" I said back grinning and hugged all of them. "Can we open the presents now? I'm dying to know what you've gotten me!" Daniella exclaimed excitedly, making Ryan chuckle. And yes my brother is finally here.

"After breakfast." I said and headed towards the kitchen. "You and your food." she grumbled. I grinned at her and sat on the chair. Mom had prepared her 'Holiday pancakes' as she likes to call them.

 Mom had prepared her 'Holiday pancakes' as she likes to call them

"Hey where are mom and dad?" a I asked while eating. "They went to grandma Mary so they could bring her here for dinner." Ryan replied.

After I ate we all sat on front of the Christmas tree and started opening our presents. I bought Emma a camera she had been wanting, Danielle make up, Jessica a book she wanted, Ryan a coffee mug and a dinner reservation for two (so he can finally ask Danielle out), Jason a video game, Xavier a cologne and Alex a Rolex watch.

And I received a fuji film camera from Jessica, a spa day for all of us from Danielle, some body lotions from Emma, clothes from Jason, Xavier and Ryan (probably got help from the girls) and Alex got me a Pandora bracelet.  "Thank you so much!!!" I squealed and hugged him and then hugged the rest.

"Let's go outside. It's still snowing." Emma said, looking longingly at the window. "Yeah." I got up and went out. "Oh my god it's so cold!" I yelped. I heard Alex snicker behind me. I made a snowball and threw it at him. "Oh it's on." he said and that's how the snowfight begun.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I got out of the shower and got dressed in a black strapless crop top with a with short skirt with my black thigh high socks, a patterned black and white cardigan and my high heeled boots.

"You look nice." I jumped at the voice. "Thanks. But don't scare me again like that." I replied to Alex. "Shouldn't you be at dinner with your family by the way?" I asked. "They're downstairs." Alex said. "Then go to them." I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his chest.

"I would but it's kinda difficult." he laughed, his chest vibrating under my cheek. "In a minute." I mumbled and closed my eyes. Alex put his hand on my hair and kissed my head. "Thank you again for the bracelet." I said. "You're welcome. Thanks for the watch." he replied. "You're welcome." I said.

"I have to go

"I have to go."  I said but didn't move. "Come on. Go downstairs and we'll meet later." he pulled away. I hummed softly and went downstairs.

"Grandma!" I yelled and hugged her. "Oh look how much you've grown up. I've missed you sweetie." my grandma said. "I've missed you too. You don't visit as often." I replied. "Well I've gotten a little too old to drive." she joked and I chuckled. Mom called us for dinner.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Good night Ryan." I said before opening my bedroom door. "Good night sis." he got into his bedroom and I went to mine. I was about to strip off my clothes but then I noticed Alex laying on my bed.

"Jesus Christ Alex! What is wrong with you today?" I hissed. He just chuckled. I went to the bathroom and got changed into my pajamas. I got out and laid on too of Alex, placing my arms on his shoulders. He stroked my hair placed the covers over us.

 He stroked my hair placed the covers over us

"How was your dinner?" I asked. "Same old same old. Yours?" he asked. "Good. I really missed my grandma." I said. "Now go to sleep." he whispered in my ear. And I was immediately knocked out.

A.N.: Late Christmas update!

Did you enjoy Christmas? I know I did.