Eric shook his head in disappointment and dug inside his pocket and gave her the keys to his car. "You know what, just go, just fucking go, I'm tired of your selfish ass already. Even if i look at you, I'll get more mad, just go." He replied as he gave her a mean mug.

"Fuck you, I'm gonna crash it." Tatyana spat as she walked out of the room.

Michel'le just nodded her head. "That's your girl, Eric?"

"Not anymore, I guess." He said as he sighed and took off his hat.

This is the first time i saw his natural hair and it wasn't in Jheri curls. And I tell you, it was a total mess.

"Eric, what happened to your hair? It's half curly, half.....puffy." Yella said as he had a disgusted face.

"Why won't you just shut the fuck up and care about your own hair?" He replied back.

"I barely even have hair but okay." Yella responded back.

"But anyways......I wanna thank everyone for coming here." Michel'le said as everyone welcomed back.

"Do you know when you're gonna leave the hospital?" Ren questioned.

Michel'le shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe by Saturday." She answered back.

I stood up from my seat and grabbed my coat. "Well, I gotta go it's almost 8 and my aunt is gonna kill me." I said.

"Bye, Nia." She said to me. I limped my way towards her then gave her a big hug. "Feel better, okay?" I told her.

She nodded with with a smile. "Now, girl where the hell you going?" Jada yelled at me.

I looked around. "Home. I'll see you monday, Jada." I said to her.

Jada's face scrunched up. "Hold up, Monday?" She said as she walked up to me.

"Get off the poor girl's dick, Jada. She is currently injured, ya know?" Raheem commented as some of the boys snickered.

Jada turned to Raheem. "Boy, if I hear one more word coming out of your goddamn mouth-"

"Jay, it's okay. I can't come to school because I may go to the doctor in another hospital tomorrow and I gotta go.....somewhere." I told her as I paused in between the sentence.

"What do you mean somewhere?" Jada asked suspiciously. Eric was looking suspicious too, he looked like he was getting more worried for me as he walked up slowly to me.

"Do you need a ride?" He asked.

"Uh.....doesn't tatyana have your ride?" I asked him.

"If she does, imma pay her back. Watch." He replied as he put my arms over his shoulders and helped me walk correctly.

Jada smiled and covered her rosy cheeks in suprisement. "Aw, y'all so cute!" She complimented as she stomped her feet and smiled. "Bye!" She yelled as she laughed.

I turned to her and I gave a weak smile, then turned foward.

Me and Eric was already outside the parking lot and it was extremely dark outside.

He saw car lights lit up on the right side of the parking lot, realizing that it's Tatyana.

"This fucking bitch....." He mumbled as he helped me walk.

"No." Tatyana said as she was in front of the wheel.

"What do you mean no?" He questioned in confusion.