"I got a big question." Q asked Michel'le.

"And that is?" Michel'le responded with her eyes furrowed.

"Where is Dre?" Q asked her. Michel'le just stared at him for a minute, then turned away. "I-i-i don't wanna talk about it. I really don't."

"Michel'le, did he do this to you?" Jada asked worried.

Tears started to fall down her cheek as she thought about the question.

"You need some time?" Eric said to her as he patted her shoulder.

"No, no. It's just that.....why me? Why did I have to go through this? Why?" She said as her voice cracked and she started to pick on her fingers.

Pac rubbed her shoulders. "You didn't deserve this, but on some real shit, who did this to you? Or drove you to do this?" Pac asked with concern.

Michel'le nodded her head. "He drove me to this." She responded.

"Who's he?" Cube questioned.

"Dre. He drove me to this." She said as tears started to stream down her red eyes.

"Oh my fucking god.....that ugly ass motherfucker." Q commented as everyone was standing around in shock.

"How did he drive you to trying to take your own life? Fuck kinda man is that?" Eric commented as Tatyana laughed.

Everyone stared at her. "Oh, I was laughing at the T.V." She said to everyone as she went back gazing at the T.V

Eric rolled his eyes and turned back to Michel'le. "Anyways..."

"Before all of this happened, we was arguing when I founded out that he was with another woman. And you know what the suprising thing is? She has a child. 4 month old child, without even telling me." Michel'le as her voice turned into anger as tears continued to roll down her face.

"Bum ass nigga, man." Ren commented.

"I mean, I thought what we had was real, you know? Because I never been in a real relationship before, I thought that......I was in love. But, he just messes it up. The next thing I know is that, he punches me in the face and tells me to shut the fuck up. I...I don't know." Michel'le explained as tears were coming from her eyes.

"How long he's been abusing you?" Yella asked.

"Like back in 10th grade." Michel'le responded.

Jada's jaw dropped. "10th grade? So you're saying that you've been abused by this gross ass motherfucker all these years?" Jada said.

Michel'le nodded her head. "I don't know why I didn't leave I mean.....I thought things were gonna get better." She said as she cried.

"Girl, what I advise you to do is leave him for good. I mean, dump his ass, and this domestic violence is dangerous. Remember what I told you in the bathroom, you may end up in the hospital." I told her as I stood up and touched my stiches.

"Aw, you're right, Nia. I never knew you were sitting there since you've been all quiet lately." She said as she laughed.

"But, thank you. And thanks to everyone who is there for me." Michel'le said as she smiled.

Everyone smiled and awwed. "Eric, can I get the keys to your car?" Tatyana said, interrupting everyone.

Eric gave her a dumb stare. "Are you fucking serious right now? Do you think this is the time for you to ask about my goddamn car?" He barked at her.

Tatyana looked at him as if he was insane. "Dude, just give me the keys to the car. I don't even care about-" She cutted herself off when she looked at Michel'le and gave her a fake smile, "I don't even care about the car, I meant." She lied.