Brotherly Love

One shot request from morgana_banana. I don't know a lot about Tokio Hotel so we shall see how this goes. I love the ban but they aren't my personal fav, but still :)

Before I even start this I am gonna say that it is indeed an INCEST one shot so no bad comments!

Request: BoyxBoy between Tom and Bill Kaulitz with a lemon! ;)

Brotherly Love

As the crowd goes wild, Bill stands by the mic and smiles wider than ever. Tonight was their last show for the tour and he couldn't wait to get back to the tour bus and relax with all of the guys.

Having been on tour for so long, Bill hadn't been able to relax in months and tonight he could, with his brother. Bill had planned out this night in his head many months prior. He felt something for his twin brother and it wasn't just simple love. It was brotherly love, but in a sexual way.

For months he couldn't wrap his he's around the feelings that he felt for Tom.. First it was just the simple need to be around him but then it turned into much, much more. Tonight would be the night when Bill admitted his love for his brother and he didn't care what anybody else thought.

"Phew, I thought tonight would never come!" Bill says in an ecstatic voice as the rest of the band follows him off of the stage.

"You got that right." Toms smiles at Bill as he throws his arm over

his shoulder and leads him out toward the tour bus. Plopping down on one of the seats on the bus, Bill pulls his sticky shirt over his head and throws it to the side. As he looks toward all of the guys he sees them all lay down on the several seats on the bus. When Bill looks for Tom though he is no where to be seen.

With the raise of an eyebrow, Bill stands up and heads toward the back of the bus. If Tom disappears then you can usually find him back in his bunk with his head stuck in his journal.

"How did I know I'd find you back here?" Bill questions Tom with a laugh as he, or course, finds him sitting in his bunk with a serious face on. When Tom is quiet and doesn't even make a peep, Bill notices that something is wrong.

Tom is never like this.. Yes he is quiet and held back, but he is never this emotionless.

"Whoa, what's wrong?" Bill moves toward Tom's bed and takes a seat next to him. Tom begins to tense up some as he sets down his journal and bites his bottom lip with fear. He too has a secret and doesn't realize just how much his life is about to change because of it.

"You'll hate me. I can't tell you." Tom let's out almost a sound like a whimper as he brings his knees up to his chest and hugs them to himself tightly as he narrowly looks at Bill.

"Tom, I could never hate you. It's impossible." Bill looks at Tom with sincerity deep in his eyes, but Tom doesn't seem to notice.

"Yes you will. I know you will. I want to tell you, I really do, but I can't lose you."

Bill takes Tom's chin in his hand and pulls his head up so that he is looking him in the eye. When Bill see's tears in his eyes he is almost scared for a minute.

"You won't lose me. Trust me. Just tell me. I promise, it will be okay." Tom nods and takes a deep breath before speaking."

"I love you Bill." Bill looks at him weirdly for a second before he chuckles.

"And I love you too Tom. You're my brother. Of course I love you." Toms heart almost sinks to his chest as Bill says this. If only he knew that Bill was playing with him.

"No, I'm in love you." Tom looks at Bill with loving eyes and waits for him to speak but all he gets is a pair of lips connected to his.

"And I'm in love with you too. I was waiting to tell you tonight. I was only joking a minute ago. I love you so much. It may be wring, but it doesn't change the wait I feel about you." Bill smiles at Tom widely and soon Tom's face is the same way.