My Accidental Mate

One shot request from lopez215.

Request: A vampire with a werewolf mate who he has dated for 2 years meets another werewolf who he also mates with

Isaac- Vampire

Josh- Boyfriend of 2 years

Christian- new mate

This is in Isaac's POV

My Accidental Mate

The smell of blood in all of the people around me drives me crazy. Not feeding in almost 2 weeks has been a mistake. My boyfriend is only making it worse too.

"Come on Isaac. All you ever do is go hunt. What about me?" Josh, my now annoying mate and boyfriend, says as we take a seat in our History class. I had thought that I was done with History once I finished high school but I guess I was wrong.

"That's all I ever do? You are so full of it Josh. I haven't fed in almost two weeks, because of you. Quit complaining." I say in annoyance as I lean back in my chair with my pencil hanging out of my mouth. I chew on the aide of it to try to distract myself. The need to drink only gets worse as a new someone suddenly enters my view.

We haven't had a new student in months. I wonder where this come from. We have so many foreign students in this class that it's crazy.

"Students, settle down!" Professor yells as the new kid walks over to him. I watch as they exchange papers and then the professor motions for him to take a seat. He nods and I see his brown hair fall into his eyes and cover them up.

He makes his way up the stairs and takes a seat right behind me. I sneak look back at him and take the time to check him out.

Combat boots,black pants, leather jacket, white t-shirt, and dark shades sit on top of his head to finish off the sexy outfit. I can clearly see a toned cheat under his t-shirt and I ind myself almost drooling. Now he is one hot piece of ass. If only I were single.

To be honest, getting with Josh was kind of an accident. We had met at a bar, got drunk, had sex, and then he bit me and mated me without me telling him no. I was way too caught up in the moment.

"Hey, can I borrow a pencil?" I hear a deep but sexy voice whisper in my ear and I turn around to see that it was the new kid.

"s-sure." I almost hand him the one in my mouth before I remember my extra one in my pocket. I lean up some and retrieve it out of my pocket before handing it to him with a smile. He winks at me and smiles seductively.

"Thanks." I humbly bid and find myself turning hard in my jeans. Well that's just real nice.

"The names Christian. Yours?" He says as he hold his hand outfit me to shake. I numbly hook my hand in his and he grasps mine.

"Is-Isaac." I stirrer out but cover or with a cough. I smile at him and look into his hazel eyes. I can clearly see a scar above his right eyes and it makes me curious.

"Cute name." I nod and turn back around before I freak out. Damn, he is like sex and chocolate combined.

....................

"I need to go feed. I'll be back later." I say to Josh as I slip my clothes back on. He nods and sighs before tuning ok his side and closing his eyes.

I slip my shoes on and out the door I go. I run at inhuman speed toward the forest behind Joshes apartment and stop close to the river bank. The green grass grows slowly but perfectly back here and the water shines from the sun.

I take in the smell of the atmosphere and then I smell my prey, a deer. That's perfect!

I close my eyes and let the smell lead me to it. When I can hear the sound of a heart beat I open my eyes to see a Dow standing not even 10 feet in front of me.

Jumping on my heels, I tackle the die to the ground and my feeding sides takes over. I feel the urge to bite seem to dull some as I finish off the deer and throw it to the side.

I stand up and make my way back to the river to wash my hands. I lean down by the water and let my fingers trail through it. I sit down in the grass and close my eyes, leaning back and resting my head on top of my arms.

I can feel the hot sun neat down on my body and boy am I glad that I don't burn from the sun or anything. It just makes me tingle slightly.

I suddenly hear the crunching of leaves and I open my eyes wide and air up, looking around for the intruder. In front of me stands a werewolf with it's tongue hanging out. It doesn't look like it what's to attack or anything so I let it go, watching as it walks to the water and laps some up.

It closes it mouth after a few drinks and looks in my direction. It slowly approaches me where j stay seated with it's head lopped to the side like a dog. I let out a laugh and pet it's head.

"Your cute." He licks the aide of my face and pants from the heat. I smile and pet his head. I look at his eyes and find them to be a golden color. How very odd. Most werewolves have either black and brown colored eyes. To be honest, the gold eyes seem to remind me of Christian.

My eyes widen when I take in the rest of his face. A clearly furless scratch lays above his right eye. It is Christian.

"Christian?" I question like an idiot and the werewolf just shiniest before running toward the forest. I call put to him and then stop when he doesn't come back. I turn back towards the water and lay back down with my eyes closed.

I hear the birds chirp and then the sound of leaves crunching. I ignore it though, what with the wind blowing today.

Suddenly, I feel hot breath on my neck and then a pair of lips. I open my eyes in a flash and see Christian now above me. He pulls his head up to look me in the eyes with a smile on his face.

"How did you know it was me?" He questions me as he sits up and rests his butt on my bottom half. I let out a groan and a cough before answering him.

"Your scar." I bring my hand up to trace my finger over it. He takes my hand in his and kisses it.

"Do you have any clue how hard it was not to jump you in class? The connection I feel towards you is breath taking. That's how I managed to find you a few minutes ago. Well, that and your smell."

"Oh really? Same here. Your body should be illegal." I say with a laugh and then let out a moan when he brings his lips to my neck and starts to suck. I move my hands into his hair and then the thought that I am cheating on Josh crosses my mind. I guess it's time to end things with him. If only that were easier to do.

"You are so sexy." he says against my neck as he licks up it and then bites down slightly. I moan at the feeling of it and then I feel him smirk.

"You like that do you?" He questions and I nod my head quickly.

"Then you'll love this." He grazes his teeth on my skin and then plunges them into my skin. Oh shit! I know what he just did.

He pulls his lips off of my neck and looks at me with salt grin on his face. My eyes lay widened as he says,

"There. Now you're mine." I growl slightly and smash my lips against his. I wonder if I could do a three way relationship with Josh and him? A vampire and two werewolves. Now that's unheard of.