Chapter 12: Within Two Minutes

Jason-san had followed me to the beach after he 'overheard' that there would be a photo shoot. "What do you think guests are after when they come all the way out to vacation in Seto?

"The nice weather?" Haruhi asked.

"Oh, it's much more than that." Jason-san said happily as Micko-san walked up. "They come for what they can't get in the city. Refreshing air, refreshing scenery, and gorgeous young men! And now thanks to your friends photo shoot, my pension will earn a reputation for being the premiere hot spot for vacationers! Especially if you can talk them into giving me some of the pictures you take!"

"Okay, sounds like you have a plan. And it's uncanny how much you remind me of someone else I know." Why is that I always end up feeling like I bring host club with me wherever I go?

"What's this about a photo shoot?" asked Micko-san. "And your Uncle yelled at me for letting you leave alone. You're not leaving my sight again, Lucian-sempai."

"Of course. Don't worry too much, Micko-san." I said. "We'll just be taking pictures around Seto. They should be here in exactly two minutes. Kyoya-sempai likes to keep a tight schedule. While we're waiting I'll give you a proper briefing."

"First you have Haruhi Fujioka." I gestured towards Haruhi. "Her birthdate is February 4. She is 16 years old. Upon discovering her female gender, Tamaki insisted that they keep it their secret so she can work off her debt. Haruhi is uncaring about her gender, believing that a person's identity comes from within."

I took out my phone and pulled up a picture of Tamaki

I took out my phone and pulled up a picture of Tamaki. "Next we have Tamaki Souh, whose full name is René Tamaki Richard de Grantaine. He is a second-year student at Ouran Academy, a co-founder and the president of the Host Club. His birth date is April 8 and he is 17 years old. He is flamboyant and a bit narcissistic but he is dedicated to his duties as a host. He is the 'princely type', who entertains customers with upper-class etiquette and shameless flattery. Tamaki is partial to classic piano music and plays exceedingly well. He refers to his club as his "family," with himself as the father figure. This may be due to his broken family. He is outspoken and naïve, viewing himself as an obsessive father figure to Haruhi when he is really in love with her despite his flirtatious ways with the girls who visit the Host Club. When he is knocked down by Haruhi or teased by her, he tends to grow mushrooms in the corner. Tamaki is half Japanese and half French, living under the custody of his father, the wealthy chairman of Ouran Academy. So don't get on his bad side or I could get kicked out. I sometimes worry for him for after we graduate."

"