Chapter 3: Day two

I made my way back to school and took a long, deep breath

I made my way back to school and took a long, deep breath. I wore my new uniform and a plastic coated wrist brace. The air was fresh and it was just the right temperature. It made me happy. I looked around as the birds flew and the cherry blossoms bloomed. Suddenly a group of adoring girls ran up to me and stopped you in my tracks.

"Lucian! Lucian! Are you gonna stay after school today?" One of the girls from the group asked me.

I looked at the adoring girls, momentarily confused. But then I was reminded that I was forced to join that stupid place they call a host club. I groaned internally, my smile fading, as I remembered yesterday. Still with the ungracious thoughts I plastered on an emotionless face and gave the girls a show. "Tch. Yeah." I said with a bit of attitude.

The girls squealed as they were mesmerized by my bad boy image which was given to me by Renge. "See you there, Lucian!" With that the group of girls ran off and let you be.

At least they were cute. I sighed and glumly made my way to class. Once I got there two people were blocking the doorway, two orange haired twins to be exact.

"Hello Lucian..." Hikaru greeted me.

"Good morning." Kaoru greeted as well.

"Hello twincest." I greeted very snarkily.

They both laughed as they wrapped their arms around my shoulders.

"Renge really picked the perfect category for you." Hikaru started.

"Yeah, it suits you perfectly." Kaoru finished.

"That's great and all but can I go sit down now?" I asked impatiently as I stood there with crossed arms.

They smirked and walked me inside. "Sit with us Lucian..." Hikaru began with a mischievous look on his face.

"It'll be fun." Kaoru ended with the same mischievous look.

I was placed next to Kaoru and Haruhi. Haruhi turned towards my and smiled. "They got you too huh? What happened to your wrist?"

I stared at the brunette for a moment and realized that she was the only one that hadn't chased after me yesterday, and that she seemed to understand you. I wondered if she was like me in even more ways than one. She does give off a rather feminine aura to be host. How she hasn't been found out by everyone escapes me! "Hair line fracture. I fell on it yesterday when the boys were chasing me. Pain was bad enough to instantly knock me out for a bit, but no serious damage done."

Haruhi smiled, laughed a little and leaned in. "Yeah, I guess they're a little immature."

I smiled. So far out of all the host members, Haruhi was my favorite, and the cutest. Soon the bell rang for class, and the teacher began his lecture.

~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Haruhi?" I called as I walked beside her after class.

"Yeah, what's up?" She asked.

"Do we have the twins for every class?" I asked before the twins could catch up to me and Haruhi.

"Huh? Oh yeah." She answered with a smile.

"Great...now I have to deal with them all day."

"You'll get used to them eventually, it took me a while too." She explained with a smile. "And don't forget to keep the persona up at all times."

I looked at her for a little and smiled as well. I think we're gonna be friends.

~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome back Lucian-chan!" Honey sempai jumped on me and hugged me as he smiled brightly.

I smiled and hugged him as well. "Hello Honey-sempai." I smiled.

Before I could say another word other host club members had attacked me in hugs. With the exception of Kyoya-sempai, who simply managed to look away from has little black book long enough to smile at me, and Mori-sempai, who just ruffled up my perfectly set hair into a messy blue mop. Haruhi had gotten caught in the giant hug circle with me. Soon everyone let go of me and Haruhi.

I wiped off some dust from my uniform and crossed my arms. "So, Tamaki, how come there are no customers?"

"Well you see, I thought the host club deserved a chance to get to know our newest member... which is you." He explained with a smile.

"Thanks but no thanks, I'm not really into that stuff. Ya know?" I said while rubbing the back of my neck. "I don't do Q and A's."

"Oh, we weren't giving you an option." The twins said with matching mischievous looks. They both grabbed my arms and dragged me to the sofa where the rest of the host club members sat around me. Haruhi sat next to me on the right and next to her was Hikaru. On my left sat Kaoru, almost uncomfortably close. In front of me in various chairs were the other host members. The whole few hours we were there, they asked me so many questions, and I got to learn about them as well, it turned out that the host club members weren't so bad after all. Tamaki didn't seem upset withme, he even apologized for my arm and offered to pay the medical bill, and everyone else seemed to have already accepted me as a girl.

"Kyoya, let's go to the beach tomorrow!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"The beach." I don't want to show off my body!

"Yeah! I love the beach!" Honey sempai announced.

"Sure, the host club could use some time to relax." Kyoya agreed.

"This time, we don't have to bring the girls because it's a Saturday. Besides we wanna see Haruhi and Lucian in swimsuits." The twins said in complete synchronization.

"Oh brother." I face palmed. I knew it. They really have accepted me as a girl, not really sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing anymore though.

"Then it's settled. We shall leave for the beach tomorrow." Tamaki finalized it.

The host club made plans for where we were going to meet and who was picking who up. They decided to all meet at Haruhi's house which was actually really close to where I lived. I asked Haruhi if she wanted to stay at my place. She nodded happily and I smiled.
Little did i know at the time, the twins had heard our plans and came up with some mischievous plans of their own.