Lauren picked up a black and white bowling ball and breathed in and out then rolled the ball striking all ten pins. Camila jumped up hugging Lauren from behind and kissing her cheek. It was Normani and Dinah's turn to scoff at the couple. Dinah was next. She groaned when she didn't hit all ten pins making it a strike and going again. It was Camila's turn now.

"C'mon Camz, you got this!" Lauren cheered her girlfriend on. Camila stumbled towards the bowling balls and picked up a blue one. Well..almost picked up it up. Turns out the weight of the ball was to heavy for Camila to hold and it fell hitting the floor with a loud bang. Lauren sprinted over to Camila's side and picked up the ball.

"Need some help, babe?" Lauren giggled. The green eyed girl held Camila from behind holding the ball close to the small girls hands. She gave Camila the ball and placed both her hands on top of Camila's on the ball. Lauren and Camila moved back then rolled the bowling ball hitting all ten pins with the help of Lauren of course. If Camila were to bowl by herself she knew she'd never get a pin, let alone all ten pins.

The game finished with Norminah winning. No surprise there. The couples agreed to eat at the bowling alley when they got hungry. Suddenly Lauren heard a voice from behind her.

"Hey Lauren! Where have you been?"

Lauren turned to see Cara with Zayn, Justin and Selena. Her jaw was on the floor. She hasn't seen Cara since the party.

"Hey Cara," Lauren mumbled loud enough for Cara to hear and loud enough for Camila to know that she was visibly uncomfortable with seeing the Australian here. Camila intertwined her hand with the green eyed girls and squeezed it for reassurance. Lauren gave a small smile to Camila and told Normani and Dinah to find a table.

"Lauren, where have you been!?" Cara exclaimed.

"Listen Cara-"

"Who are you?" Lauren was cut off by Camila.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Cara fired back.

"I happen to be Lauren's girlfriend." Camila placed her arm around Lauren's waist pulling the green eyed girl towards her side. Lauren looked at Camila shocked. They never really made things official. Everything that has happened between them was just natural, they never really made things official.

"Lauren's girlfriend? I've never seen you around the school" Cara commented.

"Maybe it's because she doesn't attend our school Cara. It was nice seeing you again, bye!" Lauren said taking ahold of Camila's hand. But before they could get to their table Cara stops Lauren with a hand on the green eyed girls shoulder.

"Lauren what's going on? I thought I was your friend?" Cara said her eyebrows furrowed.

"You were my friend when we were to get high together and go to party's but it's just things happened. And I don't see you anymore-"

"Why is that anyway?" Cara interrupted Lauren.

"Uhh-"

"Wait. You didn't tell anyone you were going to rehab?" Camila whispered in Lauren's ear but Cara caught on on what Camila had said.

"Your in a rehab Lauren?!" Cara scoffed. "Damn I didn't think you were that bad."

"Shut up Cara! You're as much of an addict as I am." Lauren said all eyes on her in disbelief.

"C'mon Cara, let's leave Lauren alone." Zayn said making his way into the argument and pulling Cara gently by her leather jacket. Cara scoffed one last time and walked away not taking another glance at the green eyed girl.

Lauren exhaled a deep breath and walked towards the table leaving Camila to follow behind her.

"Hey what happened out there?" Lauren heard Dinah say when she sat down at the booth.

"Nothing." Lauren mumbled. Camila sat down next to Lauren taking ahold of the older girls hand and squeezing it.

"It's okay," Camila whispered only for Lauren to hear. Lauren nodded her head and looked down at the menu.

Lauren did not expect what had happened that night to happen on such an amazing night with the one she loves the most.

-

A/N: Now, I was gonna put a cliffhanger but out of the kindness of my heart I decided why ended there. Make sure to comment and vote.