Chapter Nine

3 weeks later

Today was nothing like any other day. Lauren and Camila's relationship has grown and Lauren was getting her first month of being sober chip while Camila was getting her six months sober chip. Time had passed by since the first day Lauren had entered the facility. Now the green eyed girl has a place in the facility and when she leaves she will be missed by many of the addicts that live in the large house. Lauren hopes to stay sober, she hopes that she'll never relapse. The girl also hopes that she'll forever be with Camila for the brown eyed girl makes Lauren the happiest girl in the world and vise versa.

At the moment Lauren and Camila were watching 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show' and singing along to 'let's do the time warp again' in Lauren's room.

"Let's do the time warp againnnn," Camila and Lauren sang in sync, "it's just a jump to the left." Camila and Lauren jumped to the left.

"And then a step to the righttt. With your hands on your hips." The couple took a step to the right and put their hands on their hips, "and bring your knees in tighttt. Well it's the pelvic thrustttt.." they then brought their knees in and did the pelvis thrust. "..it really drives you insannneee! Let's do the time warp againnnn! Let's do the time warp againnnn!"

The song ended with the cast falling to the floor and Camila and Lauren falling on the bed laughing. Their laugh died down when Normani and Dinah walked into the room.

"What's up Norminah?" Lauren giggled.

"Would you guys like to go on a double date with us tomorrow night?" Normani asked laying down on her bed with Dinah following suit.

"Yeah sure," Camila answered, "what are we doing for the date?" Lauren asked.

"We're going bowling" Dinah said pulling Normani close to her side on the bed.

"Cool, what time?" Camila voiced.

"7:30" Dinah said kissing Normani's cheek making the dark skinned girl blush.

"Cute" Lauren laughed laying down with Camila resting her head on the green eyed girls chest finishing the rest of the movie.

-

"Lauren c'mon we're going to be late. Normani and Dinah are already in the car" Camila exclaimed tugging at Lauren's sleeves. Lauren messed with her hair trying to make it look at least decent but with no success she groaned and walked away from the mirror heading to the car with Camila. As they climbed in the car towards the backseat they interlocked hands with Lauren kissing the back of Camila's hand making the small Cuban blush profusely at the small romantic gesture.

A little while later the two couples arrived at the bowling alley.

"So Norminah against Camren?" Dinah said putting both ship names on the iPad to show on the screen above.

"Mani you first!" Dinah lightly shoved Normani to where the bowling balls were. Normani picked up a pink bowling ball, her thumb, index and middle finger taking their place in the ball getting ready to bowl.

She rolled the bowling ball and hit all ten bowling pins. Makes sense she was an athlete before the facility. Dinah cheered her girlfriend on, bragging about how amazing she is. Camila and Lauren scoffed. It was Lauren's turn now. Camila had a bright smile on her face because Dinah and Normani didn't know what was coming their way. What they didn't know was that Lauren played softball in middle and high and was going to beat Norminah at their own game.