•21•

"Ugh what the hell. No i dont give a fuck." I heard Gabby say as I leaned against the bathroom door. What was she even talking about?

"Gabs?" I asked exiting the bathroom and throwing my towel on the bed. I squeezed the water out my hair and put it in a messy bun.

"Everything okay?" I asked the younger one who was packing up her suitcase. "Gabby." I said walking over to her and stopping her from packing. She sniffled and looked at me crying.

"Look I have to go." She said grabbing more shirts and balling them up before throwing them in. Go?

"Gabby?"

"They found me. Okay they want me and I'm not letting that happen so I have to go...." She said finally looking at me. I frowned still slightly confused.

"Who?"

"My parents."

"Your foster parents?" I asked confused.

"My biological dipshits who are supposedly "parents" to me." She said putting the suitcase up right. I stood in front of her.

"Move Dinah."

"Whats going on?" I asked very confused.

"They'll kill me." She whimpered. "They abused me. I have to go goodbye." She ran out before I realized what was happening. I turned on my heels, dismissing the fact that I was wearing only a sports bra and spandex. She was in the elevator and I sprinted down the stairs.

"Gabby!" I yelled watching her head towards the door. She stopped, reluctantly and turned to face me. "Wait what does this mean, for us..." I said panting. She looked up with puffy eyes.

"Its obvious that its over. Dinah I cant not with you and you.... i need to go..." She said.

She just broke up with me??

I turned around meeting a bunch of stares and one that caught my attention. Normani was standing in from of the gift shop with her mouth open a cracker hanging out of her mouth and holding them so they were all spilling out. Ally ran over and grabbed her wrist making them stop spilling.

She snapped out of her gaze and I made a run for it, with goosebumps all over my skin.

~~~~

"Dinah..." My mom whined again and I looked up removing my gazing stare at Normani. I turned my head away from the other one and turned to face my mom as she continued to eye hump me.

"Will you get me an ice cream, I told you we need one for your cousins before we leave." She said and I rolled my eyes walking to the ice cream stand away from the pool.

It had been two days since gabby left me, and things between me and Normani were getting a bit.... heated. I walked up and ordered an ice cream for my two younger cousins, even though it totally would've been melted by the time we got there. I felt a pair of lips on the back of my neck and turned around breaking the kiss from Normani.

"What are you doing?"

"I bet your slut didn't love you like me." She whispered near my ear. I shuddered and grabbed the ice cream before dragging her behind the shack.

"I told you, not in public. Besides..."

"What we haven't talked since the plane, who cares Dinah it's obvious that we both want this." She said pointing between us. I rolled my eyes and she placed her arm besides my ear.