Chapter 12 - Jamie pov finally

*JAMIE POV*

Yesterday started like any other regular day but turned out to be not like our regular day. After classes me and lamiya were at the library doing some homework, she was doing a few different little assignments and I was doing an major essay that is due today in fact. But once she had finished she tried waiting for me but I was no where near finish and just told her to leave and get some well needed sleep. She did and called me once she got there safe. What makes me feel even worse then I do right now is the fact that I was suppose to be with her last night I was suppose to sleep over at her dorm last night but knew I wouldn't finish my essay in time. After I was done I walked to my dorm and went straight to sleep. I slept maybe 2-3 hours when I got the call from k.c that lamiya was in the hospital after getting badly injured.

I am so worried for my girl lamiya. The doctors say she is going to be fine she will just have to walk with crutches for a while. Looking at her laying in this hospital bed has me feeling very guilty about it. She has a cast on her leg and deep scratches on her stomach and face. I don't even really understand what happened to her last night bre and k.c said that she was found by that guy that was in here earlier, I guess I should thank him for saving my girls life. You know what I think that's what Im Gonna do so I can also ask him a couple of questions about how and where he found her. But I couldn't find him anywhere I asked the doctor. K.c, bre and a few other ppl I didn't recognize. Uhmm I wonder where he is. But whatever I'll see him sometime soon and I'll ask him then. So I walked back to lamiya's room to see her awake so I rushed over to her side and gave her a glass of water once I saw that she couldn't talk cause her throat was super dry.

JAMIE: "hey beautiful, how do you feel?"
LAMIYA: "hey sexy, I feel like I'm in a lot of pain what about you?"
JAMIE: "uhmm I'm doing just fine now that your up and talking.....babe do you remember anything about last night?
LAMIYA: "uh kinda. I just remember hearing lots of growling and me running into the woods which btw was a very stupid idea"
JAMIE : "GROWLING?!?!?, what do you mean growling? Like dogs or something"
LAMIYA: "NO, like wolves"
JAMIE: "SERIOUSLY.....are you sure"
LAMIYA: "positive, I saw them with my own eyes. How else would I have the cuts on my stomach? I remember feeling the pain as the wolf used its claws over and over again."
JAMIE: that made me feel worse "look babe I am soooooo sorry I wasn't there for you last night when you needed me most. If it wasn't for that guy you would most likely be dead right now."
LAMIYA: "what guy?"
JAMIE: "I don't know his name but he was in here earlier for hours and k.c and bre say he was the one that found you."

All she did was shake her head and close her eyes I guess trying to relax.

2HRS LATER
She was clear to leave this place. It wasn't even a real hospital, it was someone's house with someone that was a doctor. Why would anyone want to bring her here? My guess is cause it was the closest from the woods where she was found. But anyways she's been in the bathroom putting on clothes to leave for like 10 minutes now I'm starting to think maybe something is wrong so I go knock on the door and I hear a loud noise almost like she fell so without another second I barged into the room and there she was on the floor in pain. There was no need to ask if she was Ok I can see all on her face that she wasn't so after I helped her up i helped her put on her clothes. The doctor informed us that she will be walking on crutches for a few weeks and she's not used to them yet obviously so I'll be there by her side till she is. I can tell that she is not happy about this so I say "Babe, the doctor said you'll only have to use these for a few short weeks then you never have to see them again ok. But you got me so be happy" "Baby I am happy that I have you and happy that amazingly I am still alive to have you, I just really don't like these things there really uncomfortable."