Chapter 8 - surprise pov

Lamiya pic on top.

*LAMIYA POV*
( just b4 damon saw her)

I love being in college and all but sometimes its so boring its hard to keep my eyes open. Professor agulera was up there in front of the class talking about something. I have no clue what because i zoned out right after he said the first few words and i dont wanna try and listen now cus ill only be confused even more. Ill just copy the notes from my bestfriend bre later at the dorm.

Im in my fourth and final year after graduation i have job offers lined up left and right. Im not sure which one im gonna accept just yet but i have a few more months to decide so im not worried about that. College has changed me for the better in my opinion, before college i never had any fun, was very shy and didnt believe in the word friends cus i never had any. Now i go out to parties with my friends, im more out spoken and not as shy. And it also tought me some responsibilities too. 

College has been nothing but great to me. Its just for the past week ive been feeling like someones always watching me and following me but i dont know why. Just last week a classmate of mine was almost kidnapped right there in daylight infront of plenty of ppl which is stupid btw if i was going to kidnap someone i wouldnt do it in daylight where theres ppl with eyes that can see me or better yet prevent me from doing it. My boyfriend jamie of 2 years started to stay over at my dorm even tho he's not suppose to because of the rules. But some nights i have stayed over at his dorm, because i dont feel comfortable being alone anymore. Yes i have a room mate but hell she aint never really there either, she always with her boyfriend in his dorm and im alone at ours. Or he's at our which i dont mind he's a really cool guy who i trust, he's  almost like a bodyguard for me and bre when ever jamie aint around.

Jamie has lots of different teams knocking on his door. He plays football, he's the QB. And after graduation depending on which ever team he decides and which job i decide we plan on staying together making bigg money $$. Me and jamie met our first day as freshman. I was carring my bags when i bumped into him making him drop all his stuff, i helped him pick his things up only cus i helped drop them. We talked for a lil bit but nothing serious, we went our separate ways and that was that. We did have a few classes together but always said little to no words like hey or bye. It wasnt till that friday at the first party of the year that bre made me go to which is where she met her boyfriend and i swear it was like love at first sight for them. It was very amazing to watch really. But also there is where i saw jamie again and he had asked me to dance so we did and we did for hours actually. That was the start of our friendship. We had became only friends our First 2 years of college although i had been knew i had feelings for him feelings only a friend should not have. It wasnt till one night coming back from a club that we both were drunk and had sex in the back seat of his car still at the club but in the parking lot. Yeah yeah yeah i know i shouldnt have done it and it was not the right way our first time should have went but it is what it is i dont regret it. 

When we woke up the next day, i didnt know how he felt about it and the whole drive back to campus was silent, not even the radio was playing. But i didnt mind cus i needed that time to think about it. We had actually been real immature and avoided each other for 3 whole days instead of just talking about it. I wanted to be with him but if he didnt feel the same i had prepared myself to remain just his friend and grew a pair of balls (not literally) and stomped over to his dorm to demand why he was acting the way he was.. Its a funny story because he had been to afraid of rejection (boys and thier prides) to tell me that he felt the same and that the night we slept together wasnt a mistake at all for him. We started dating officially after that and to this day we are still strong and happy.

My thought got interrupted by the loud speaker saying for everyone to report to the auditorium asap. So i quickly text jamie for him to met me in the front so we could sit next to each other. After we sat down i looked to dean roberts to see what he was talking about. All he was talking about was our safety since that girl was attacked and good i needed to know ill be safe cus next time we females might not be so lucky and get away pain free. Jamie had his arm wrapped around me and i swear i just felt so safe here in his arms so i reached over and kissed him on the cheek, i wouldve kissed his lips but he was facing the dean and to focused on what he was talking bout and i didnt want to distract him. I started looking around to look at the guys standing close to dean out of curiosity cus ive never seen them before when one of them cought my attention simply because he looked like a god. He was absolutely beautiful and breath taken i could just sit here and stare at him all day. I hadnt realized that what i had done till jamie nugged my shoulder saying it was our turn to get up and leave. Our section was last so i forced my eyes to look away from that beauty and held onto jamies hand as we started to go down the stairs. We were just about to walk out of the door when some random guy stopped us and told me and the other girls left in here that we had to stay. Jamie told me that he'd wait but i told him to just go back to class and ill text him if anything happens. With a quick kiss to my lips he walked out the door and back to class while i stayed back for some Anonymous reason.

Us girls had been standing here for like 2 minutes before anything had happened. Bre had text me to find out why i had to stay behind and i was in the middle of responding back to her when i felt someone touch me. My chin to be exact, the person lifted up my face and i stared yelling really upset that someone put their hands on me but shut up when i felt these tingles in the same place his finger was and honestly those tingles felt so relaxing and comforting i didnt want him to drop his hand. I made the mistake in looking him in the eyes and i swear he has the most gorgeous eyes that anyone could get lost in. I noticed his face getting closer and closer to mine and right before our lips could touch i got the hell outta there.

I just couldnt do that to jamie. And i didnt even know who this guy was so how could i had even wanted to kiss him? Its not like me at all. I usually takes things slow, i get to know a person before we kiss or do anything. I text bre to tell her to met me and she did. I told her about mystery guy and the tingles i felt she seemed so surprised after i said i felt tingles she looked like she was in deep thought about something. We talked for a lil more then went back to our classes.

When class was over i stayed behind for about 5 minutes just talking to professor agulera about todays lesson that i wasnt paying attention to. As i was leaving i noticed jamie leaning on the wall across from the classroom, i guess he was waiting on me....awe how sweet i hugged him and gave him a big kiss. We started walking to my dorm, we were gonna be staying at his tonight so i needed to grab some clothes for tomorrow. Near my dorm room i saw that goddess of a man sitting in the loft area with whom im guessing was his friends. Staring at me but i played it off like i didnt even see him and walked right on into my room with jamie.