4 Days

Cole 

4 days..... it's been 4 days. Pack members say I've gone mental, warriors say i'm determined. I think I'm going insane trying to find her.  I haven't eaten or gotten a bit of sleep..... 4 days. Other Alpha's helping me are currently off the grid trying to look for her as am I. My beta took control for the past 4 days, I couldn't handle it, he knew he had to.

Who? Who would want to take my mate away from me? Why not me instead? It had felt as if time had stopped. The only thing I could hear was my own heart beat in my chest as I keep running.

.

Alex

Where am I? My wrists had stopped burning.... I think. I can't feel them. Even if I heal, the burn wouldn't stop. I don't know how long I've been here, it's dark. They haven't fed me. I-I feel like I'm being sucked into this dark abyss and there is no way out. My wolf is weak, she can't cry for help. I have nothing anymore. I lay on the stone cold floor shifting a bit so that the bruises stop hurting. I start to feel as if i'm drifting off. When my eyes drift shut, a great scent flows through my body making me smile before I am engulfed into darkness, only to be brought back to reality with a door slamming open.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck.  Wolves are nearby, we have to leave, grab the girl" The male voice says, my head hanging low.

"How 'bout we just kill her. How else will I get my mate back?"

"Whatever Vi" The man says as footsteps near me.

.

Cole

My heart is racing as her faint scent flows through my body making me shiver. My mind going everywhere at once. I run towards her amazing scent. My speed increasing by the second as my wolf loses control while the scent grows heavier.

I come across a building in the middle of no where but stop in my tracks ad I smell the fain scent of blood. I burst through door only to be brought with a narrow hall way with doors on either side. Her scent is everywhere making it had for me to even breath without going into a frenzy. After so long of not having her, I can't handle it. I burst open the first few doors but surprised when she wasn't there. Rage fills my entire body as I break down every door possible. I break the last door down making it fall off of its hinges. My eyes widened at the sight in front of me.

Violet.  Knife in hand, her body in the way of my precious mate. Violet quickly faced me with fear in her eyes, anger was evident.

"Ryder!" she called an unknown name and a second door slowly opened.

Violet moved away from my mate whispering something to the man and giving me a view of my mate. Unconscious. She has 2 cuts on her cheek, multiple dark bruises, and a stab wound in her thigh. Her hands hanging above her head, her practically black burnt wrists are covered by silver chains.

My baby. My wolf cries out in a howl but that sadness quickly turns into anger as our body fills with rage.

I sprint towards Violet, I shift and my wolf feels as if it has doubled in size. The man jumps in front of Violet as if to protect her but regretting his decision instantly as I dig my teeth into his neck, blood seeping into his lungs. He collapses onto the hard ground, choking on his blood as it blocks his breathing. Violet tries to escape and shifts into her wolf but I claw her and pin her onto the ground, clawing at her legs so she couldn't move. I hear her wolf whimper but I have no sympathy for her. You hurt my mate I hurt you! Luke sneers

I bite her neck tearing out muscle. She turns back into her human form out cold, slowly dying.

Both of them lay dead on the floor. I shift back and hurry over to Alex. I go to grab at the chains, my hands burning instantly. I don't care about the pain, I ignore it. Only wanting to get to my Alex. I just had to hold her, touch her, God Anything. I break the chains, Alex's hands falling to the floor. I hear her let out a small whimper making my heart sink to my stomach. Her wrists were black and scarred from the silver chains. 

I pick her up in my arms sinking to the ground, holding her tight. I grab the mans shirt and wrap it around Alex's leg to stop the blood. Brushing my thumb across her cheek and putting my head in the crook of her neck inhaling her scent. I feel her flinch and my head snaps up to see her, her eyes still closed but her breathing pace sped up. I hear another whimper as she mutters the words 'save me'.

She's dreaming. I pull her closer and press her face to my neck. Her body is cold as Ice against my warm chest. I mind link the pack and tell them that I've found their Luna. Warriors have set out to my location but it should be a while before they get here. Alex flinches again and nuzzles her head into my chest making me smile. I lift my head from her neck and lift her chin up and prep her face with kisses before kissing her gently on her lips.

"Babe. Please wake up" I whisper sadly kissing all over her face. I squeeze her tightly and kiss her lips once more. Her eyes flutter open making me sigh in relief. 

"C-Cole" she says quietly making my heart flutter as she says my name.

"I-I'm here baby" I stutter out before she buries her head into my chest causing me to smile. I feel a drop of wetness on mu chest and look down to see her eyes tear up. 

"Hey I'm here. Don't cry baby" her tears made my heart ache. I pick her up in my arms and carry her out of the building and start walking back to our pack.

"I'm always here baby"

-------------------------------------

Goodbye Violet, no one will miss your hoe ass

Love You All

xoxo

-Emma