Well Shit

Alex

It's been almost a week sense the Alpha Moon Cole has been more possessive lately. Not that I don't mind it, I kind of like it. He mostly wouldn't let me out of his arms some mornings and would always be concerned about me going over to Sarah's house. He hated when I was out of the house especially when he was working and couldn't go with me for 'protection'. But he did send guards to watch me. He's such a dork.

It has been a good 7 hours sense I last saw him and sense then he hasn't come out of his office. I liked my free time but it's been a little boring sense I have little to nothing to do.

I walk over to his office, he hasn't come out and eaten anything. I knock on his door before entering. His head snaps up from the papers on his desk, he sees that it was me and he gives me a small smile. "Hey babe" he says so me and I smile.

"Hi" is all I managed to say before he gets up from his seat and captures my lips in his for a scorching kiss. "I just wanted to check on you. You haven't eaten in a couple of hours." I say pulling away from him.

"I love how concerned you get" he says to me making me blush. "I also love how I can make you blush so easily" he says. I laugh a bit and them pull away from his embrace.

"Well now that I know that you're okay, I'll let you get back to your work" I say turning toward the door. I took only about 3 steps before colliding with Cole's hard chest and his tight grip on my waist.

"Don't leave" he whispers into my ear before pampering my face with small butterfly kisses everywhere making me laugh a bit. He pulls away making me pout. He reacts quickly and sucks in my bottom lips kissing me again.

"Don't leave" he repeats before hugging me again. I shake my head. 

"You have work to do" I say and I pull away. Alpha work is very serious. I shouldn't keep him from it. 

"No. I want you to stay" he says firmly.

"How important is this Alpha work?"

"Just that some pack members want to start building houses for the mated couples so I have to make the space for houses to be built. That's all." he says to me

"Cole is it important?"

"No not really. It just takes a while to get everything situated" he says and pulls me to the couch that is in his office and makes me sit on top of his lap. "Now that you know that it's not important will you stay?" He asks me. 

"Yeah I guess so" I say annoyed to him but he knows all to well that it was a joke. His eyes lit up as his smile grows on his face. We stay there for a bit talking about some Alpha business before I hear his stomach growl.  I give him a hug before pulling away.

I get up to go get a drink and to get Cole something to eat. I return to a sleeping Cole on the couch. His nose is a bit scrunched up and he looks like a little kitten. I go over to him and sit down brushing my hands through his hair. I see a faint smile appear on his lips and his hands come up to my sides pulling me down towards him. 

"Thank you for taking care of me baby" he says as I put a blanket over him. He deserves a break every once and a while.

.

After Cole had his little nap he decided that we should go for a run together and I agreed instantly.

We head out towards the woods. Hearts racing and adrenaline pumping as we race through the woods, occasional bumping as me and Cole ran against each other.

After a while we slowed down and stopped over by a creek we shifted back and just stood by the creek occasionally splashing water at each other every now and then.

All of the sudden something snaps in Cole's mind and he picks me up throws me into the creek. He laughs for a bit before I growl at him and he stops while looking at me apologetically.

I feel a sharp pain in my back and I turn around to see the shallow water and all of the rocks at the bottom. But somethings different. My skin starts to burn like hell before my consciousness drifts away.

Cole

After throwing Alex into the water I hear her grunt in pain but before I could go into protective mode I heard shuffling of leaves. I turn around to see no one but when I turn back to Alex I see her body completely limp. Her eyes were closed and I rush over to her.

I get a mind link from my beta 

"Alpha we're under attack!"

Well Shit

---------------------------------

Thanks for so many readers.

Honestly I was happy with a hundred reads but damn 19K

Also Sorry if the book is complete shit, I'm honestly surprised that people still read it.

Love you all

-Emma