Music Videos

Alex

I can't believe I'm thinking this but I actually miss school. I've had stuff to do now that I'm Luna, but it's still weird not being the lazy person that I am. I haven't seen Jack in a while, I miss him and his dorky ass smile that he had when I told a really cringe joke. He's been super distant lately ever since I became the 'Alpha's Mate.' It's not exactly how I thought things would go between us but I'm sure this will pass.

Cole is at a Alpha meeting so that's mostly why I am watching hot boy band music videos on YouTube, also because he can't tell me to stop, I love freedom, and these videos of course. I hear a bang on my door right before Sarah walks into my room.

"Hey watcha doing." she says cheerily.

"Watching hot boys in music videos" I laugh. She gets it. We used to watch these videos and comment on the way the guys looked to each other but always just for laughs.

"I want to see." She says excitedly. Which band is your favorite?"

"Don't make me choose" I say. We both laugh

We watch for a few more minutes until I hear heavy foot steps coming up the stairs. Cole must have gotten back early. We quickly stop the video before he comes in.

"Hey babe, I got back early. What are you two doing?" he asks curiously 

"Oh me and Alex are watching music videos and their really hot member-" I cover up Sarah's mouth before she could say any more. Sarah sees what I am trying to say to her so she just gets up and leaves.

"So, I'm glad that you're home." I say awkwardly.

"So you're into singers?" he asks smirking a bit.

"Yeah they are just so hot." I answer.

"Well, can they make you feel like this?" he says before smashing his lips against mine.

I pull away before it can get too heated. We sit on the bed and start to watch 21 jump street cause it was all that was on. Channing Tatum is just so hot, I would tap that ass any day. God would tell me himself that I need holy water when t comes to fantasizing about hot guys. I purposely think through the mate link. I hear Cole growl. I smirk in response.

"You're mine the only ass that you will be tapping is mine, the only person you should have dirty thoughts about is me" Cole says to me in my head, I laugh not knowing if he knows how weird that sounded. Fine if that's what he wanted, then he'll get it. I start to think of things that would turn Cole on, just to be a tease.

God my mate is so hot. I can just imagine he things that he would do to me if we were all alone with no one in the house. Just his kisses make me melt. We would be in our room and all you would hear is me screaming his name as he pounds into me. Then I'd get so tight around him that he wouldn't be able to control himself.

I hear a growl from Cole. 

"Alex you better stop thinking those things before take you right here, right now." He growls as I start fantasizing again.

"Alex if you don't stop that right now I will fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow." He threatens. 

"What I'm not doing anything wrong." I sat innocently, batting my eyes. 

"You did say I could only fantasize about you." I say batting my eyelashes at him. He instantly pins me down on the bed and starts attacking my neck. 

"Fuck, Alex I want you so bad" he growls. I see a very noticeable bulge in his jeans and I feel somewhat accomplished, I am the only one that ever sees him like this. Totally filled with lust and desire. I should probably give him what he wants, but not all. I take his shirt off as he does mine. His eyes turn black with lust. He gives a loud growl as I straddle him, kissing his neck roughly, leaving my mark behind. I lean over to the night stand, I open the first drawer and pull out a condom. No kids just yet.

----------------------------------

Cole crashes right besides me drenched in sweat.

"Wow, that was" He starts to say but then stops like he was trying to find the right words.

"Yeah" I say a few seconds later. "God I love you" he says still trying to catch his breath before placing a kiss on my forehead and drifting off to sleep.