Alpha Sam

Alex

Cole and I have been looking for a house somewhat near by. But today I had to go to back to my old pack to attend the grand ceremony of my brother finally becoming Alpha. Sam told the pack what had happened so that when me and Cole went to the ceremony, we wouldn't get killed right on the spot. These types of ceremonies usually have most packs attend. Cause apparently other Alphas like to get to know the new ones, for future meetings. I just think it's so that they know who their competition is.

"Babe, you ready to go?" Cole asks coming up from behind me, he lifts up my hand. "That ring is so beautiful on you" 

"It is. Now lets go before we are late"

It is because of my fathers death that the Beta of my old pack, Ben, had to become Alpha, but I'm so glad that my brother will finally be able to become the leader. He is so nice, most of the time, and treats everyone fairly, all the time.

As we arrive I get greeted by many hugs and 'hello's' from everyone. Ugh too much social interaction. I miss my bed already.

"I love listening to your thought" I hear Cole say while laughing.

"Hey, I don't creep into your mind"

"Yeah because mine isn't as funny as yours" He says to me.

I see my brother and instantly run up to him. He sees me and hugs me. "Hey." He says and laughs.

"Hi. Are you happy that you will be Alpha?" I ask him and he nods happily. I get pulled back by two big arms and I start to laugh. "Hi" I say to Cole looking up at his face 

"Hi" He smiles at me.

.

After the whole 'will you protect this pack?' and 'you are now alpha' part of the ceremony everyone started to just talk to each other. I must admit, besides seeing your friends, the entire thing was super boring. Just then I saw an old friend of mine from school. He was the beta of his pack cause his dad died in an attack. His name was Mikey. 

"Mikey!" I say and he turns around and his face lights up. "Alex!" he shouts at me and pulls me into a huge hug. Mikey and I are good friends but he would sometimes try to hit on me, like I said TRY. He wasn't that good at it. 

"I haven't seen you for a while. Why did you drop out of school"

"I didn't. I found my mate and he's super protective. He didn't want other guys at school looking at me."

"Well can you balm him" He says laughing and I just laugh with him. 

"Who is your mate?" He asks me curiously.

"Um. His name is Cole White" I say and his eyes go big.

"You mean Alpha white of the Dark Moon Pack?" He asks shocked.

"Y-Yeah is that bad?" I start to get confused on why he seems so weird. "No. It's just, wow, your mate is an Alpha. That's pretty cool" He says. I hear honesty in his voice so it eases my thoughts.

"Well I don't think your Alpha would want you hanging around an un mated dude so I guess I'll see you around?"

"Yeah" I say and I give him a big hug before leaving. I turn around and walk a bit before spotting Cole looking at me and shaking almost in anger. "B-Babe? What's wrong?" I ask getting a bit nervous. 

"Why were you hugging him?"

"He is a friend of mine. I haven't seen him in a while since I haven't been to school, and I just missed him I guess" I say as he still shakes in anger. I pull him into a hug to try and calm him down. I think he might just be a little possessive about me being around other men. But then again, since many packs are here, a lot of wolves find their mates. 

"I just don't like it when I see you with another guy" He says and I laugh.

"I am not with him. I am with you, and also I have more guy friends than I have girl friends. Less drama" I say to him.  

"I just got a little over protective for a second"

"I know"

He's cute when he is protective. Like every single time I talk to a guy he thinks that I'll leave him and it's kind of cute how he gets all fired up. 

"So you like it" He says to me smirking.

"I should really stop thinking. But yes I do" I say and he chuckles.

"Never stop thinking." He says sternly.

"What ever you say." I say rolling my eyes.

I say only last good bye to my brother and other family members before getting stopped by my mother. "Alex Caroline Steel. What is that on your hand" My mother asks me.

"Mom. Cole asked me to marry him!" I tell her excitedly. Showing her my ring.

"Oh Honey that is so great" She says giving me a hug. I tell her about how it had happened and my mom quickly looks past me to see an impatient Cole waiting by the car. 

"You should probably get going. I don't think he wants to wait much longer" She says and we both laugh. I say a quick goodbye to my mother and head over to Cole and give him a smirk. "Well someones a but inpatient today" I say. He smirks at me and growls. "Probably because we have the house to buy" He says and that instantly lightens up my mood. "Whelp lets go" I quickly hop into the car and Cole follows my actions and starts the car.

"Can't wait." I say

------------------------------

Thanks for 600 reads.