Pack problems

Alex

Until today everything has gone smoothly with my dads 'Alpha and pack business. Basically, no problems with other packs until my dad had the most horrible Idea of trying to talk to one of the packs about expanding onto their land cause we had so many people, then their were problems with that. 

This pack was called the Dark Moon pack. Their pack has an Alpha named Cole White, I've never seen him before but I had a friend from their pack named Sarah. She always wanted me to meet their leader but I never could considering my dad created problems between our packs.

I always meet the Alphas of other packs and all of their people. Mostly because Sarah is obsessed with me finding my mate but then again she is boy crazy. (A/N we all have that one friend tbh)

I am currently sitting in my room trying to figure out what to wear to school but all I can focus on is my dad. All I hear is him pacing around the house like a mad man. "Dad relax i'm trying to think! I can't hear myself let along my wolf talking to me!" I shout but I doubt he heard me. I hear my wolf Autumn finally trying to talk to me.

"Hey Autumn what's up girl" I say to her

"I'm bored, I want to go to school and talk to Jack" She says in an annoyed tone but I hear her purr at the mention of Jack

"Hey me and Jack are just friends, not mates so don't start thinking things" I laugh at her.

"Fine but can we go exploring today. Like into the woods, I want to go for a run. Run, Run, Run." She chants in my head and I keep laughing. She knows that I have to ask my dad but I truly don't care. I'm an adult, or close to adult. I'll just go without him knowing.

"Bad idea" Autumn says.

"Oh shut it"

-After school-

I get out of my car and walk in to notice that no one is in the house. This is perfect, I don't have to actually sneak out to go for my run.

Jogging out of my house I get to the woods and start walking off the path. I know where the borders are so I won't go into the other territory. I hear Autumn ranting about how she wants to explore and for me to shift so I finally give into her 'demand.'

.

Autumn

Finally I can run. It's been so long. Dad has never let me and Alex out of the house cause of Pack drama.

As I run for a few more minutes I hear talking along the closest trail.

"Alex I think we should head back. I have an odd feeling and I'm not sure about it. I'm gonna change just tell me when you are ready"

"Okay Autumn I'm ready" She says I giggle a little bit remembering the first time that I shifted and Alex wasn't ready and she fell down practically eating the dirt.

"I swear to goddess Autumn you need to stop bringing that up"

Oohh Alex is mad

.

Alex

I shift back into my human form and instantly hear the voices of people by the trails.

In curiosity I make my way towards the voices. Thank goddess no one heard me while I made my way closer. I know that I'm near the boarder so It's probably just Sarah's pack warriors on duty.

I listen a little more and hear a deep husky voice from far away.

I get closer and start to smell the most amazing scent of mint and rose petals. I walk further into the woods towards the smell, not caring about if someone heard me. Then I hear the voice "There it is I smell it again. Have guards search and see if there is anyone near by!"

In fear of getting caught and sent back to my father in trouble, I quickly turn the other way and run. The smell makes me want to go closer but I fear of what will happen once the guards catch me. I hear Autumn screaming at me to stop but I can't, i'm too scared.

"Alex stop or I swear I will shift and you can't control me"

"Why? What if we get in trouble for being out here?"

"Alex listen to me, something good is going to happen, I don't know what yet but I sense it. Just stop running. Turn around Alex, the moon goddess wouldn't lead us to harm"

I stop and turn around. The smell I was wanting is now gone and I start walking back to try and find it again. I don't know what will happen but I hope Autumn is right and I don't get myself killed.

I wander farther by the boarder hoping not to be spotted or sensed by the other pack.

Then it returns, that smell that I have been wanting to have again. I sit by the nearest tree and relax and just keep breathing in the scent. It gets stronger and stronger as I hear voices get closer. I ignore them and hope that they don't get any closer. When voices get closer I get up and creep away so that no one sees me. I hear the husky voice again from afar. "Where is she, we've searched for an hour now and still haven't found her" 

How does he know that I'm a girl just by the smell?

I start to walk away when I hear the voices nearing again. I stop in my tracks as I hear a growl.

I'm in trouble aren't I?