Chapter 19

Previously On Scott Summers' Daughter: Whitney let out a shrill shriek.

Hank's P.O.V:

Whitney screamed. "What is going on in there?!" Alex called frantically. "Professor!" I call. He wheels in the infirmary. "I need you to calm her mind down I don't know what is happening and her screaming isn't helping!" I frantically try to find out why she is screaming. When her eyes snap open. "Whitney what is wrong?!" I ask. "Voices so many voices!" She says. Voices..... Telepathic ability! "Professor she is telepathic!" I screech. The Professor calmed the voices in her mind and she once again falls asleep. I run a few testes. I walk out to everyone. 

THE FOLLOWING INFO ABOUT MUTANTS IS FAKE!

"Her previous mutation was training mutation, it happened to Jamie but he keep his now Instead of keeping hers, Whitney is a telepath." I explain. "I don't get it." Alex says. "When a mutant is born their x-gene picks their mutation, put the case for Whitney and Jamie, their cells pick a mutation uncertain of it. Jamie's cells you could say approved of the mutation.  Whitney's didn't so her cells being more developed then before must of picked telepathy because of her IQ." I explain. They nod. "So that is why her powers manifested so early?" Kitty asks. "Yes."

Scott's P.O.V:

"Do we know if this is the final change? And of her level her mutation will stand?" I ask the question. "It is two early to tell what level her mutation will stand, but I am waiting on results if she will get others. But if she does I'm going to guess a type of kinesis ability most likely telekinesis." Hank says. Man this is going to be hard, especially if she gets flooded with voices. "I can put a wall in her mind so she doesn't get flooded with voices and I'll give her one on one training." The Professor says before rolling in the room to put in the wall so hopefully she'll be alright. "I'll have to call Tony. Maybe get the Avengers here so it would be easier." I say heading to make some calls. "Hey Tony, you guys might want to pay a visit." I say.

~Time Skip~

The Avengers and Pepper sit there taking in the information. "Hold on run that by me again." Clint says. I sigh for the up-tenth time. I stand up and do the hourly more like every 30 mins I check on Whitney. I walk in the room and sit by her bed. I take her hand and rub my thumb across her knuckles. "I promise you Whitney no matter how hard things will get we'll get through it. I love you you'll always be my number one." I whisper to her. I kiss her head and her eyes flutter open. "Hey sweetie how are you feeling?" "better. but the voices are gone." She says. "Papa Charles mad a mind wall in till you can control your telepathic ability. You no longer control the elements but you now read minds like Papa Charles." I explain to her. She nods and then beast and the Avengers(and Pepper) come into see her along with the others. This is going to be hard.