Chapter 5

Tony's P.O.V:

It's been a week sense I drop Whitney off at Xavier's. Now Me, Pepper, Steve, and Nat are going to check on her. We pull up and there are two girls there. "Hello Mr. Stark. I'm Kitty and This is Rogue. Scott  and the Professor sent us to get you." Kitty says. "What do you two do?" I ask. Kitty grabs my hand and we walk through the wall. "Woah!" I say. Rogue, Pepper, Nat, and Steve come in. "I copy powers. I also get the person's memories. But I have to touch them with my skin. The person I touch gets knocked out." Rogue explains. "If you'll follow us." Kitty says. They bring us to a control room where some people are. "Charles." I say and shake his hand. "Tony, this is Logan, Storm, Beast, Kurt, Bobby, Evan Storm's nephew, and you Met Kitty and Rogue." Charles introduces us. "This is my Girlfriend Pepper Potts, Steve Rogers and his girlfriend Natasha Romanoff." I introduce the people with me. "Aren't you Captain America and Black Widow?" Bobby asks Steve and Natasha. "Yes we are." Steve answers. "Where's Whitney?" I ask. Professor Leads us to a big window. Whitney and Scott are down there. Scott says something. "Danger, activate beginner's run."  Whitney starts threw a course. She has powers?!?!(Tony's face below)

Something malfunctions and a arm thing grabs Whitney

Something malfunctions and a arm thing grabs Whitney. "Whitney!" Scott says. He takes off his glasses and blasts the arm. Kitty's already jumping to catch her. Whitney and Kitty Phase through the floor. They come back in the room below. "Whitney!" Scott drops to his knees and hugs her. "Daddy!" She says and runs into his arms. "I'm sorry. That wasn't suppose to happen." We all go down there. "Whitney are you okay?" I ask."Uncle Tony! Aunt Pepper! Uncle Steve! Aunt Nat!" She hugs us all. Beast checks her over. "What happened?" I ask. "Thor!" Kurt says. "Thor wouldn't do that." Steve says. "No, someone broke in as Thor. Who ever it was must have messed with the danger room controls." Professor X says. "Mystique." Logan says. "Who?" Pepper asks. "She is a mutant who can look like anyone and talk like anyone," Scott says. "X- Men suit up!" Scott starts to walk out. "Scott anger is taking over you calm down." Charles says. Scott calms down. "She hurt my daughter. She's going to pay." Scott says. Whitney walks up to him and he picks her up and kisses her head. "The Avengers can help if you'd like." Steve offers. "X-Men and Avengers team up. Oh Yeah!" Kurt says. Whitney giggles. I call the others. "They'll be here in an hour." I say. Whitney sits at the piano and plays see you again. After awhile the other avengers come. There was some confusion about Wanda and Pietro with Peter. I watch Scott put Whitney to bed. He stares at her lovingly. "I'm glad I brought her to you." I said. "I am to." he replies.