Chapter 18

Scott's P.O.V:

As much as I want to yell at the kids I can't. Sure they broke the rules but if I yell at them it will make them feel worse then they already do. The fact the haven't left the hall sense they came in rushing her to Beast. The Prof is grounding them for two months and said that should be good because of the guilt they have. I sit at the side of Whitney's bed in the infirmary, I take her hand and whisper to her. "I don't blame them, I know you wouldn't want me to. I'm going to tell them I don't blame them, they haven't left the hall way outside this room. I love you babygirl." I place a kiss to her forehead and head outside to talk to the kids. "I want you to know I'm not mad at any of you," I start calmly as I sit in the middle of the group they hand made. "I know you only wanted to include her, and I know you wanted to have fun and didn't think the ice would break. But if you ever and I mean EVER do something like that with or with out Whitney, I will personally kick you to tin buck two got it?" I state a little smirk at their faces at the thought of getting kicked to ton buck two. They nod and say yes sir. "Now if you have an adult and they are watching you and give you the okay then you are okay. Now get to your rooms to get ready for dinner." I finish standing up and walking down the hall to the dinning room. I sit down in between Kurt and Evan. "How is Whitney doing?" Evan asks. "She's doing good she should be better by tomorrow evening." I answer. "That's great I'm missing my Nichte(Niece in German)!" Kurt says. After dinner I head down to the Infirmary it seems Charlie and Oakley(The Professor's kitten and Whitney's puppy) to find their way to Whitney's bed side. I smile and take a picture of it. All of the sudden Whitney's heart spikes making the machine beep and make strange noises. "Beast! Someone!" I scream at the top of my lungs. Everyone across the mansion must of heard me because they everyone came running. "whats happening?!?" I ask frantically. "Her heart is spiking!" Beast says. "Logan and Storm stay in her everyone else out!" Hank orders. "I'm not leaving." I state. "Alex." Alex, Evan, and Kurt had to drag me out so I wouldn't be in the way. After a few minutes Whitney lets out a shrill shriek.