Chapter 12

Scott's P.O.V:

Whitney is on the stand, I hate court rooms. Ms. Jackson, Samantha's lawyer is questioning Her and I don't like it. "Whitney has your dad ever hurt you?" Ms. Jackson asks. Whitney looks right into Ms. Jackson's eyes and says. "No, he'd rather die then hurt me." She says. She must of heard me and Tony talking. "And how do you know this?" Ms. Jackson asks. "Because Daddy said that to Uncle Tony while they were walking past my room." She says starting to get sassy. "Do you want to be with your father?" Ms. Jackson asks. "Yes because I love him and he doesn't hurt me like those two." She says the last part pointing at Samantha and the male who's name I learned in Jason.  "We've never touched you!" Jason yells. "That's enough Ms. Jackson control your client!" The judge says. "No further questions your honor." Ms. Jackson says. "Ms. Walters your witness." The judge says. "Whitney, did your mothers boyfriend touch you in places you weren't comfortable with him touching?" Jen asks. "Yes and Mommy let it happen." She says. "Did they hit you?" Jen asks. "Yes, in till I told Uncle Tony and Uncle Bruce. Then I went and lived with the Avengers." Whitney replies. "No further questions." Jen says. "You may step down now Whitney."  The Judge says. Whitney runs up to me and hugs me then sits back down between  Alex and Tony. "Please rise for my ruling." Everyone stands. "Mr. Summers please take good care of your daughter. The custody of Whitney Summers goes to Scott Summers." I grab Whitney and spin her around. She giggles. Samantha and Jason mutter something to Whitney and she looks scared. "Your Honor?" I ask everyone looks at me. "Yes Mr. Summers?" "I would like to place a restraining order on Samantha Stark and Jason Lee to stay 2000 ft from Me, My daughter, and the students and faculty of the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters." I say holding Whitney to my side. "Granted, Samantha Stark and Jason Lee you are here by ordered not to go 2000 ft from Scott Summers, Whitney Summers, and the students and Faculty of the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters. If you violate this you will be arrested and sentence to 5 years in Jail. Court dismissed." The Judge says. I  then walk out of the court room like a boss.  "Scott!" Tony calls. "Yea," I ask. He hands me keys. "It's my cabin, speed boat, and jet ski keys. Take the X-men and your brother and go come back a week from Saturday." I look at him. "I know it's Monday take the next 13 day off. The Avengers will teach." He says. I nod. "Thanks we'll leave tonight seeing it is only 9:30." he nods. we'll be their at 3." Tony says and walks off. When We get to the school I call the X-men to the living room. "I won full custody of Whitney!" They all cheer. "Now all of you go pack." I say they all look at me confused. "Tony lent us his cabin on a lake for the next 13 days. The Avengers will run the school, so Logan, Hank, Storm, and Professor get to go. Oh yeah if Samantha or her boyfriend go near you, call the cops because then they'll go to jail for 5 years." I say and start up the stairs to pack for me and Whitney, "We leave at 3:30!" I call and start packing. "Have you been to this cabin before?" I ask Whitney as she helps me fold clothes. "Yea! Sometimes e and Uncle Tony and Aunt Pepper would go there." She says. After all her clothes, toiletries, shoes were in her suit case i put her red stuff dog in there and zip it up. Her stuffed dog is red with a heart on it's lower back and at least 2 ft long Pepper gave it to her and named it Avenger. Of course Pepper forgot Tony's ego would boost more then it already was. After are stuff is packed I double check to make sure we have everything. I pack the cars and help Professor in the passenger seat of his car. Of course Kitty, Evan, and my Angel rode with me. Alex driving, Professor, Rouge, and Kurt in the Professor's car and Storm and Logan on Logan's bike. Evan wasn't to happy about that, something about if he kills my aunt I'll kill him. I brushed it off and listen to Whitney and Kitty singing to the radio again. When we get there Whitney shows us to rooms and we get settled in. 

The House^^^^^

The House^^^^^