~Chapter 17-Crimson~

Warning: If you're squeamish and easily disturbed, then I suggest leaving.

----

"Wait, what?! Did I miss something?"

Fresh waves his arms, trying to get your attention which wasn't working. You wrap your favorite colored scarf around your neck and pat down your clothes to make sure you were good to go.

"Are you with me or not?" You ask, spinning around to face Fresh who was currently having a heart attack.

He stops flailing, dropping his arms and getting really quiet. He didn't know if he was super proud or super terrified at what he's done to you. All he knows, that even if he's with you or not, you're still going through with it. Maybe it wasn't such a bad thing. You two would have just a bit more in common... but who is he kidding? That's not exactly a good thing.

"Yeah. I'm with you, lil' homie." He punches your cheek lightly.

You grin, standing on your tippy toes to give his cheek a kiss. He blushes, looking away while you shuffle around the bedroom hoping you didn't miss anything.

"I think I'm ready!" You cheer, clapping your hands together.

"Whoa, already? I think you've been to flippin' excited, broski."

"Too excited? How are you not?" You rush out of the room, not even looking back at Fresh who couldn't contain a smile. You waited by the door patiently, hoping Fresh would hurry his boney butt up. It's not everyday you get a change like this.

"I'm coming I'm coming! Don't get your panties in a wad..." He comes running from the room with his skateboard under one arm.

When he walks through the door, you take one last glance at your home. Man, were you going to not miss the place. I mean, you were a little sad because this is where you met Fresh for the first time, but everything else was just memories. Your lips tip into a lopsided smirk as you pull the door closed and lock it for the last time. Fresh puts a hand on your shoulder, snapping you from your thoughts.

"Let's go, lil' homie."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Fresh skates down the sidewalk with a gigantic smile, looking like he enjoyed being outside for once. It was a really cold winter day so you didn't enjoy it as much. You didn't have a car, so you had to walk everywhere which sucked. You cling to yourself to keep in warmth, mumbling cuss words under your breath.

"Yo, we do not use that uncool language around here, missy!" Fresh scolds, waving his finger around.

"I think you need to take a... chill pill." He giggles uncontrollably.

You roll your eyes, hiding the smile creeping up your face into the fluffy scarf you have tied around your neck.

After a while of walking, you both finally make it to your parents nice house. Fresh flips up his skateboard into his hand, inspecting the lovely looking home with the other hand on his chin. You step up to the door, reaching out your cold hand and knocking. Fresh sets down his skateboard by the door like a... gentleman? Your mom swings open the door and gasps.

"(Y/n)?"

You give a wave, faking a smile and hugging her close.