~Part 14-Truthful~

"Have you ever had the feeling of complete insanity?"

"It's terrible at times, but really satisfying at others."

"One minute you're completely fine, and the next the you see is red when you awake from the slumber of anger."

"I've taken lives. I've broken bones..."

"Sometimes I don't remember anything about anything I've done."

"In all honesty, I'm just as bad as Error. Maybe even worse."

"I've got more than 3,000 tons of blood on my hands. Most of it comes from versions of myself, or literally myself."

"The happiness, the laughter, the colorful clothes... I hide my true self because, truthfully, it scares me. I'm faking it all."

"I could kill you. I could skin you alive at any given moment. And yet... you don't look fazed by this at all."

"I am the God of Manipulation."

"I am a cold soul crusher and much more."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You felt somewhat betrayed in a way.

It couldn't be described; the feeling of him coming out. He didn't tell you everything. If he did, he would have to kill you. Break your neck, slice your throat, crush your soul in his palm.

Yet... you weren't fazed by it physically. You knew he was much more than a hip skeleton just wanting to 'protect' you. It was always more than that.

It is much more than that.

You give a faint smile, putting both of your hands on the sides of his face. He face tips, a confused grin crossing over his cheeks. Your fingers curl into your palms, pressing down on the skin roughly. He feels your fists shaking on his cheekbones. You put your forehead to his and letting out a ragged breath.

"I'm trapped; stuck in a spiders web and I can't get out... aren't I?" You whisper sadly.

"In more ways than you can imagine."

You sigh, knowing you would get the hard truth even if you didn't want it. He knew you didn't want it either. You let your hands fall to your sides, staring at Fresh with already teary eyes.

"Aren't you mad?"

You let out a chuckle, softly slamming your head into his chest and locking your arms around his torso. He hesitantly wraps his arms loosely around your waist, trembling out of fear.

"There is two options. I get angry and fight, scream, kick, beg you to let your hold on me go... or I could continue to love you with all my heart and try to turn you another way. What choice is better? Because either way, I'm stuck with you for the rest of my pitiful life."

You give him one last squeeze, rolling off his lap and setting your feet on the floor. You wipe away the remaining tears, fixing your hair with your tearstained fingers. You huff, setting down your hands on your hips. Your head tilts, a smile spreading across your reddened face.

"We could mope around about all this, or we could do something to take away the pain. Just for a little bit." You rush out of the room without another word.

Fresh takes off his glasses, rubbing his hands over his eyes in shock and a bit of remorse. He flips up his hat, looking over at the door, smiling so wide he thought his face would crack in half.

"She loves me... and after everything. Wow." He breathes out in awe, scrambling off the bed and after you.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"S-shE r-reaLly doesn't k-kNow w-hAt she'S g-getting intO."

Error turns to a beaten up Blueberry, eyes gleaming with utter hate and distrust. Blue weakly smiles, still trying to show some good nature. Error bends down, shuffling his arms under his skull and legs, lifting him off of the blood stained surface. Blue grunts in pain, blood spilling from in between his cracked and beaten in teeth.

"P-please... d-don't hurt t-them." Blue grips onto Error black jacket, eyes flickering with worry.

Blood smears all over Errors heaving chest, face pooling with an angered dark blue. Error gives a fake sympathetic smile, resisting the urge to lean down and kiss Blue.

"I w-won't hUrt h-hEr. BuT I-I wilL h-huRt him."

"He almost killed you, after all."

----

Me: *cough*

Errorberry haters: >-> Whyyyyyyyy.

Me: SUCK IT UP. I SHIP IT.

-

Me: *cough*

Errorberry lovers: OML YASSSSS-

Me: YASSSSSS-

All of us: YAAAAASSSSS!