Chapter 9: ' Do I care more than I thought ?'

Start from the beginning

" David...ahh I'm...Well it's complicated "
" then explain it to me I have time "
" well..." I had to tell him the truth besides I didn't have an excuse...

"Grayson was trying just to help" I finally say
" help ! Help !? I remind you that he is the reason that all of this happened . But I don't understand !!! How did you trusted him ? Grayson Henderson is dangerous and...."
"Wait how do you know his name ? And honestly..do you know him ? Cause at the house it seemed like you two knew each other."
I say and he doesn't talk..
"David !"
" yeah I know him.. My dad is Alan Henderson's biggest compete. I first met Grayson when we were little and since then we hated each others guts. Grayson and his stupid gang have destroyed my dad's plans many times . That son of a b*tch hasn't paid for what he has done to my family ."
" David I...I didn't know " i had no idea of it. Well I remember David telling me about someone who hates, someone who is destroying his family but I didn't know he was talking about him..

" that's why I don't want you near him. If he ever trys to contact you again just call me and I'll be there to help you"
I didn't know what to say I was confused. Those things that David just told me created a different view of Grayson to me. But...I don't know, is it true ? Is Grayson a cruel , dangerous gang leader ? I mean he is dangerous I have seen it I have felt it...But I have also felt a, lets say ,a little less harsh side.

"Please Angela promise me you'll never meet him again " he asks and I don't know what to answer. I'm so freaking confused !!!!
" Angela !!"
"Ok ok fine I promise "
"Great and now let's take you home"
"Uhm David ?"
"Yes"
"How did you know where I was ?" I ask him and I can see him tense..he surely didn't expect my question. Seriously..?
"Uhm I went from your house and your aunt told me you were at Nadias house so I decided to come and greet also Nadia. But when I got there she froze and told me that you told her that you were with me."
"Omg did you told her that you weren't with me ?"
"No..well I tried to cover it as much as I could but I don't know if she bought it"
Great now I have to worry about her too..But wait he didn't answer my question !
I was going to ask him again but his phone started ringing..

"Yes"
"Like now ?"
"I'm with Angela"
"Ok fine I'm coming"

He says and closes the phone.
"Who was it ?" I ask
"My father. You have greetings by the way"
"And..?"
"He wants me to meet him at the company something like a meeting.."

After a while we arrived at my house.
I tried to leave David's car but he stopped me
"Remember you promised me" he says
" yeah I know " i say in an 'annoyed ' tone honestly I was just wanted him to see that I'm fine. He then leaned closer to me, he wanted to kiss me...But as soon as his lips were an inch from mine I pulled away..

"Uhm thanks again David I see you later" I say and leave his car
" send my greetings to your dad too" I say before he speeds away

What did I just do !? Why didn't I Iet him kiss me ? Why I pulled myself away..!? What is wrong with me !?!

I opened the door to my house only to get attacked by my aunt.

"Angela !! Where the hell have you been ? I'm calling you since yesterday why haven't you answered my calls ?" She says and I then remember not only that my phone shutted down but that I also have left it at Graysons house. Great..

" I..I lost it " I finally managed to say
"You lost it ? How ? And again why couldn't you give me a call from Nadias phone ?"
"Uhm I didn't think about it...I'm sorry aunt Carol. Did unce Bil said anything ?"
" no, he didn't understood a thing. And I know that your sorry honey but you have no idea how much you scared me" only if she knew...
"That's why you're grounded for this week now go to your room"
"I'm grounded but why ? I.."
"To your room I said" she says and at this point I know I won't win the conversation so I just got upstairs in my room.