***flawless

So in my last post I wrote how everything’s been going good recently. And obviously if you know me personally you’d know it got even better when my sis dropped her album out of nowhere. Lawdddd, Beyoncé came and SILENTLY SNATCHED my wig (that i don't have) and my life IN MY SLEEP. I gave her my 12.99, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, NO THINKING TWICE. I SNATCHED MY debit card out my purse, purchased that shit and REGAINED MY GOTDAMN LIFE. YESS MY FAVE IS EVERYTHINGGG. My friend Jamaen and I were hyperventilating, proper fanning out and shit. You know when you’re on a roller coaster and it climbing up slowly and then it drops down proper fast and your stomach flips? Yeah that’s how I was feeling inside. For the most of yesterday J and I literally had BEYONCÉ on loop. 

Then obviously, if you know me you know I love this woman and I look up to her in every single way. You know last time I shed tears for tickets like I went through the most stressful and dramatic time. But this time the spirit of Beyoncé was with me. I woke up flawless and I copped tickets for J and I to see the flawless bitch herself.

I’m soooooooooo happy!!!! I can’t stressssssssss. Like Xavier is someone I’m close to but Jamaen takes my number one spot. This boy makes me so happy. Like he’s everything I’ve never had in a friend and on top of that he stans for Beyoncé and would go to any length to see her so I found myself a concert buddy. He’s such a great person; he’s everything.

Anyway there is one little thing that annoyed me. Basically, my school friend, Jade right… ugh. I’m getting so irritated already. Alright, so basically the Watch the Throne tour was last year right.  I missed out on the presales and she was so wishy-washy about coming. And literally on the day of the general sale she switched her mind again. I was so pissed because you can’t do shit like that for tickets like this. Then for Beyoncé earlier on in this year I asked her if she was in and she all like ‘maybe’ ‘I’ll let you know’ and all this shit and I’m thinking???? Bitch it’s a straight yes or no answer. In the end it was a no because she doesn’t stan for Bey like me and didn’t want to pay that much.

If you’ve read my post about that day on tumblr you’d know I never ended up getting tickets anyway. I had to get them for some extortionate price off of eBay. Anyway, long story short that was the best day of my life. So today when I went to buy the tickets for J and I didn’t even ask Jade. So after a stress free process I grabbed two tickets for J and I and then I announced it and then this bitch pops up with her shocked emoji asking what date I got it for. So I reply then she texts me like, if you’re going to Beyoncé I’m down! I was like BITCHBITCHBITCHBITCHBITCHHHHHHHHHH. I didn’t even ask? So I was like er okay but I only got Jamaen a ticket so we’ll have to get it tomorrow on the o2 presale. Now she’s acting like I’ve got a ticket in hand for her and she’s announcing it on and insta and stuff I’m watching like let’s get this ticket first. I think she thinks if she doesn't end up with a ticket I'm going to give J's... lol hell no.

Yeah, then out of nowhere, this bitch from college, who literally ignored my entire existence, is following me? I’m like bitch please. Get the fuck out of here. I just rinsed myself of negativity and now shit that’s so irrelevant to me and that’s in my past is creeping up on me. She’s basically Ciara – Body Party and I’m Beyoncé – Partition. I’m BEYONCÉ she’s Britney Jean. She’s Keri Hilson, Ciara, Ashanti and all of the other flop bitches in one and I’m the bitch sitting on the throne with a Cuban cigar in my mouth talking about how she gon’ upgrade you.

Anyway whatever. See how Queen Bey gasses me? But Jamaen and I will enjoy. J was like he's just gonna stand there for the two hours screaming YAAAAAAASS. Xavier didn’t want to come unless we had seated tickets but whatever it’s his loss. Nah but I’m so happy. My assignment was handed in on time, I have one exam to revise for, I have a new Beyoncé album, a tour to look forward to. I know uncle Ye gonna be announcing them dates soon and Jamaen and I will be there too. When I tell you Jamaen is me and I am Jamaen. Like Xavier and I have things in common but Jamaen and I are one. I’m so glad he walked into my life; he literally brightens up my days. I honestly couldn’t ask for a better friend. Like I said before, the amount of time you know someone doesn’t mean anything. I may not have known Jamaen long but he’s never made me feel insecure, out of place or like I couldn’t talk to him. He’ll always listen to me and for the first time there’s someone that looks at the things I need to speak to him about as something of importance.

Ughhh if people could see the difference in me they’d be shocked. I’m so happy with things right now I can’t even describe. And not that happy where I’m like ‘oh this isn’t going to last for long’ because, things aren’t just happening to be going well, I’m making myself happy. I’m not letting things get me down. I feel like a whole new improved version of myself. It’s been twenty whole years but I love it and I love myself. I can’t wait for 2014 because I have so much planned for myself.

I know this is so random but I just wanted to write for once how happy I feel. (& yes i'm one of them 'annoying' passionate beyoncé stans, sorry not sorry)

Waking up flawless everyday tbh. (I'm doing the flawless hand shake thing right now)