"Tell me"

"Arraso" he sigh heavily. He show me his phone and a picture of hyejin with this pink hair.

"Shit. Who the f-heck is that" I curse under my breath.

"That's why i don't wanted you to know" he put his phone in his pocket. "Come on hyung the other is waiting" he dragged me there. I don't know what to do anymore.

Tonight will be our concert. I will not disappointed anyone.

---

"Do you like our song carats?" Joshua asked.

"YES!" The people shouted.

"Saranghae wonwoo oppa!!" Someone shouted.

"Kamsahamnida" I bow with a wide smile.

"We want one more question before this ends, asked for anything" vernon said. The audience started to shouted something but one thing that was clear to hear.

"DOES WONWOO HAS A GIRLFRIEND?" I froze a bit.

"So...does wonwoo has a girlfriend?" Mingyu state. Everyone stared at me as I raise my microphone.

"Ne.." then people start screaming here and there.

"Do you wanna tell us who was it?" Mingyu asked me.

"Tell us! Tell us!"

"Okay" i smile. "Her name was Kim Hyejin, mingyu's dongsaeng" the crowded start to scream again.

Oh jisoo...

"Aaahh...so you finally tell us who was it. Mingyu would be so happy about it" seungcheol said while pointing at the person who smile like an idiot.

"So this came to the end" hoshi said.

"Please always support us. We love you carat!!" the8 said.

"HANA DUL SET! SEVENTEEN GAMSAHAMNIDA!!" we all bow and the fan still screaming for us. We wave at them and then go back to the backstage.

"Woah guys look at this" dino yelled and show us his phone.

"You're so quick" i muttered.

"The dating about you and hyejin was spreading" he said in awe.

"A what? That was fast" i was quite surprised.

"I'm so happy that you manage to tell the world now" mingyu hugged me from the back. I laugh awkwardly at him.

"You guys are too much meanie" seungkwan yelled.

"Hyejin must be happy if she know this"

"I hope so" I added then sigh.

Meanwhile~~~

"Yah unnie" i nudges naeun's elbow.

"Waeyo?" She groan.

"Why does many people stare at me?" I asked feeling terrified. She look around her.

"idek"

"Yah hyejin-ah do you heard the news?" Hyejin came out from nowhere was whispering at me.

"What news?"

"Wonwoo tell the world about you and him. Can you believe that"

"W-"

"That's why many peps around here stare at her. Omo what if you get chase or surrounded by them? Ouu...i'm gonna cry for that"

"Oh! it's wonwoo's girlfriend" a fangirl just yelled as everyone immediately turn their head to me and that person.

"I think we better run" Naeun whisper.

"I don't want everyone kill me with their question" i muttered.

"Unnie!!" A girl shouted as everyone start to runs towards me and me running away.

Why didn't wonwoo tell me earlier so i could be prepare. Aish i'll just wait when he's come back here and smack his head really hard. Ugh

"omg That's Kim Hyejin, mingyu's dongsaeng!" Another girl yelled. i ran as fast as i could.

"Yah why are you both running?! You made it obvious. Just tell them that you're not mingyu's dongsaeng" Hyejin said.

"I blew it out already" I sigh.

"Unnie we have a question for you!" I don't wanna....

"Hey we ran so fast cuz the fangirls already out of seen" Nauen said happily.

"Let's buy some water and go back home" they both nodded as we buy water to a store infront of us and go to my house since it's nearby.

"I'm so exhausted" Naeun said and collapse on the sofa.

"I better call this idiot" I call him and put it near my ear.

'The numb-'

"Aish..where is he?"

"Just text him"

Me: why didn't you tell me earlier?

"He's busy i guess"

_