22-Surprise

Hyejin's Pov

I sit at the same place which is beside minghao. I sigh heavily while looking at my phone. I'm bored that's why.

"So Hyejin-ssi, how's Seungcheol?" All of the sudden Hoshi ask from the back.

"Why don't you just look at his face?" He look at him and so do minghao, even though he doesn't know a thing what are we talking about.

"You seem to recover his pain" Hoshi said. "Congrats".

"Are you some kind of a boss or a spy or  something?" I raised my brow a bit.

"I am the kind that always make you wanted to be mine" he smirked.

"Never~" he pout. Minghao laugh to look at his reaction.

"You've been rejected so" I gave a signal to shoo him away.

"Anything for my princess" he go back to his seat. I sigh in relief and take a glance at Minghao, who actually staring at me.

"Stop staring please" I mutter without looking at him.

"Oh...mian" he apologize quietly.

"You're so cute" it just came out from my mouth. He grin and I blush uncontrollably when I just realize what I've said.

"Gumawo" he smile  

I yawn and he seems to be noticing it.
"Here. You must be tired" he move my head on his shoulder. I close my eyes and I began to doze off.

>>One in a half hour later>>

I was having a good and comfortable nap. I had a weird dream about me meeting Wonwoo. I was facing his back and his hand was in pocket. He sniff many times but I don't know why. It looks like he was crying for something.

"Jagi~... If only I could be with you right now. Or we could jus-.... e-..... er  or it was just me" I couldn't  hear what he was saying. But I was crying there and I just heard he says 'bye' before he disappear.

I open my eyes widely and sit still. I clench my fist and put it on my chest. I breath heavily as well. All of the boys were looking at me in confused.

"Hyejin-ssi gwenchana?"  I nodded many times and Minghao put me in his embrace. He pat my back and I feel my heart beat increase. 

"Relax your mind, Hyejin-ah" Dk said from the back.

"Here some water if you want" Joshua said while handed me a bottle of water. I pulled back and take the water.  I drink it until it was empty.

"Gumawo. I just..." I bit my lips. "I just miss Wonwoo" I muttered while looking at the window.

"Patient babe. We all miss him too" Mingyu said.

"We are about to arrived now" Seungkwan yelled.

"Yay!! Finally!"Dino shouted and they shush him.

"Just shut up when we're almost there. It's not like we are there already" Seungcheol yelled.

"To tell the truth, we are doing this and make a surprised for you because we just want you to be happy and not crying all night, thinking of Wonwoo" Woozi said.

"I'm touched when you said that" Vernon said so sudden.

"Yah you shouldn't be like that cuz we all already know about that"Jeonghan tell.

"Oh, mian. I just forgot" he smile widely.

"Thanks guys" I smile weakly at them.

Then the bus was arrived at some places. I look around the window but suddenly it was pitch black and I groan. Someone just put his hand on my eyes.