24- Mansae

Hyejin's Pov

We are back on the beach and now I want to relax. All of the rubbish has been cleaned and I don't have to worry about helping him. 

"Hyejin-ssi" Hoshi called.

"Ne?" I ran up to him as he smile widely.

"We are going to perform you something" he dragged me to the other guys and I sit on the branch.

"Jjinja?"

"Yeah, and you're gonna love it" he wink, that actually made me blush.

"Someone that has responsibility should sit with her so she can't be alone. Someone's like me" S.coups said while sit beside me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Why would you sit hyung? You just wanted to flirt her. Let just dance" Seungkwan raise his brow.

"As a leader, I must look how you guys did" he said proudly.

"As the one who make the choreography, he should look on how the other's dance" Hoshi said. He push Seungcheol away and take the seat beside me. Seriously—_—? These two again? Again?!

"You can't do that" Seungcheol cross his arm.

"Well neither you" Hoshi replies.

"But a leader must look how you guys dance" Seungcheol pout.

"I-"

"Just shut up and dance. It's bored for watching you two always fight. I can just sit here by myself" I yelled as the both of them pout.

"See? You guys never listen" Seungkwan stomps his feet. The two of them froze and I let out a soft chuckle. "Ppali!" Seungkwan yelled. They turn back to reality and run to the others. All of them we're ready as they get in their position. Someone just play a song on his phone and they start to dance. Mansae...

'Yeah alright say the name seventeen, yep'
'nae mameul ttaeryeo neoui jeseuchyeo
manse samchanghaji baek beon but
kkaego naseon maebeon say I ’ m
so stupid'

'kkum sogeseon maeil maeil ( Ah
ha )'

"Kwon Soon Young!" I shouted. He notice it and wink at me.

'nega nae oenpare paljjang kkiji
kkumman kkaemyeon waeirae (Ah
ha )'

"Dino!" He wink.

'machi yeonghui eomneun cheolsu
gachi
eotteokhae a meori soge gadeuk
halmari manheunde'

"Jihoon!" Dance shyly but cute. He just smile widely when I yelled his name.They all start to wink at me when it was their part to sing and enter the spotlight(XD).

'jamkkan sonyeoya jeoldae neon dareun saramege nokjima, naega jiltu najanha,

jamkkan sonyeoya jigeumbuteo neol naekkeorago bureul geoya,
sosimhaedo sesimhangeol ijebuteo nareul bwajwo my lady,

manse manse manse YEH,
nega nareul bol ttaemyeon wo,
manse manse manse YEH,
maeil neoreul kkum kkuji wo,

neoraneun kkochi pieotsseumnida,
neoraneun kkocheul barabonikka,
deureonna nwatda haji mapsida
aega tanikka'

The next part will be Wonwoo's. Hearing his voice make me feel relax. But wtf are they doing?

"Yah, it's mine" Hoshi yelled. Oouuhh.. They trying to be on Wonwoo's place :P. I just laugh for some reason. They just continue to dance when it comes to Jun. Weirdos but cute.

'anjago mwohae neone jip apiya
jamkkan naollae'

"Kim Mingyu!" He made a heart by his fingers as I does the same.

'amuri bappado neoreul
chaenggyeo
eodireul gado neoreul jikil geoya'

"Yoon Jeonghan!" He smirk.

'kongkkakji ssuin gime ni
budeureon sone
kkakjido salmyeosi kkyeobollae girl,
Bad bad bad bad girl,

jamkkan sonyeoya jeoldae neon
dareun saramege nokjima
naega jiltu najanha,

jamkkan sonyeoya jigeumbuteo neol naekkeorago bureul geoya,
sosimhaedo sesimhangeol ijebuteo nareul bwajwo my lady,

manse manse manse YEH,
nega nareul bol ttaemyeon wo,
manse manse manse YEH,
maeil neoreul kkum kkuji wo'

"Wah....It's awesome" I stood up and clap my hands loudly. They all go to me while panting.

"Thanks" they all said at the same time.

"I need water" Dino said as he lie on the sand. Then Mingyu holding a coolbox and put it down.

"We have frozen drinks" he shout and they all ran towards him. They all in rush and take some drinks.

"Oh yeah. Noona!" Dino yelled.

"Ne? What do you wanted?" I tilt my head a bit.

"Dance for us!" He said excitedly. I look at him in disbelief as I blush a little.

"He's serious" seokmin said putting an arm on Dino's shoulder. I was surprised  and  shook my head.

"I can't dance"

"Lies" I turn my head and it was Mingyu. Shit, I'm not really that pro at dancing.

"Wah, Noona. Dance for us, please" Dino made a cute face. I shook my head. "Pwease~" he said as he give me the puppy eyes. I roll my eyes and avoid from eye contact and looking at his eyes. He look cute.

"Aish.. Hyejin-ah, please dance for us. Danceu~" Jun doing the same like Dino.

"Hyejin-ah danceu" Minghao whine.

"Okay, I'm last" Hoshi whisper to himself but I can hear it clearly. "Hyejin-ssi please danceu. Danceu. You know Wonwoo will see you dance"he whine cutely. 4 man just enough for this game.

"Fine" I sigh heavily. They all cheer happily and I sigh again. "What should I dance?" I mutter to myself.

"Don't worry Hyejin-ssi. We're going to play many song for you and you just dance" Dk put an arm on my shoulders. He smile and I smile back.

"Really? but I didn't practice well about this dance" I pout.

"Don't worry. Just dance crazily and you'll be alright" Seungkwan said.

I gulped

______

╯︿╰ I'm really sorry though for the late update chingus. Hope you enjoy my stories. Please vote and comment.  Sorry if it's too short. I love you so much readers~ ♡♡ Thank you so much 3K readers!