30-Ghost buster

Hyejin's Pov

We all are sitting in a circle while everyone stare at Jiyeon, sipping their bubble tea except for dino who was enjoying. She was very awkward with them and I tell her that it's going to be just fine, just a little longer and you'll start to feel comfortable.

"Hyejin-ah they looks scary" she whisper. I look at her and smile.

"Don't worry, they are really like this when ah... when they didn't know anything" I said. She rub her hand because she nervous  I guess.

"What are you even doing here jiyeon?" Seungkwan spoke up. The other agree with that question. I facepalm and mingyu pat my back.

"A-ah..I was at the bubble tea with unnie and—"

"Yah, don't call me unnie. It seems I'm old. It's better for me to call you unnie. Arraso?" I cutt her without realizing. I  close my mouth with my palm and sigh but she just nodded.

"Wait...you go out from the house without telling me!" Mingyu yelled.

"Busted" a voice coming from I don't know just said.

"Who said that?" Jun said while looking around.

"I just got goo-goo-goosebump" Dk stuttered while rubbing both of his arm.

"Maybe it's wonwoo" Woozi muttered.

"Quit it. Please don't change the topic" s.coups said.

"But it's kinda cool hyung. We can be ghost buster" Dino make a pose of holding some kind of gun or vacuum or something.

"You shouldn't do that. Wonwoo may kill you" Hoshi cross his arm.

"Wonwoo will never kill Dino. He loves our baby"  jeonghan hug Dino. He whine cutely cuz jeonghan called him baby as everyone give the 'aww' sound. He blush madly while groaning and hide behind woozi.

"I'm not supposed to be the baby. Woozi hyung looks good with the name baby cuz he was short —aaaahhhhh hyung~!" Dino ran away from Jihoon. He chase Lee chan and tried to hit him with his guitar. Seungcheol facepalm and many of us laugh.

"They're so cute" I muttered while smiling alone.

"What about me? I'm not cute?" mingyu asked while pouting. I roll my eyes and pinch his cheek.

"You're not cute. You're hot" I said, making him hugging me. I tap his back cuz i can't breath. he let go of me with the widest smile ever.

"Oh mianhae. I like it when people call me hot but they never admit it to me. They says I'm an idiot" he pout again. Then woozi and dino come back from running and woozi with that guitar while putting an arm around dino's shoulder. Woozi is too short to put his arm there.

"So, where were we? Oh yeah. Jiyeon continue" Seungkwan evilly said it.

"So I'm with Hyejin in the bubble tea and dino just come in the shop and immediately hug hyejin so he asked her to help him. Hyejin wanted to bring me with her so he just agree as long as i didn't burn the dorm" she explain. The8 laugh on the 'as long as she didn't burn the dorm'. Seungkwan and s.coups nodded their head.

"Oh burn~" Dk sang. They glare at him.

"Yah hyejin-ah. Why you want to bring her here?" hansol asked.

"Because she's trying to tell me and it's better if we all hear it" I answered. He gave me the 'what' face and I just ignore it. "This is about kang hyejin"

---

Minghao's Pov

After she telling us everything, I feel too much burden. I'm tired though to think everything of that but I have to help her because without her, seventeen is nothing.