39-holy water

Hyejin's Pov

I happily walked up the stair and wonwoo followed me from the back. i just maybe miss the rooftop, where anything always happen. It might be good or bad, i just didn't care because there's too many memories up there.

I open the door and i saw someone standing on the edges and it look familiar. I suggest she was trying kill herself as i run up to her and she suddenly take a step as i hold her hand. I gasp to see kang hyejin.

"Yah bitch just let me go. Are you still didn't satisfied with all my sins?" She yelled at me. I pulled her up but I'm not strong.

"Are you crazy?! You can just continue living. Why are you so stupid to only think about wonwoo?!" I yelled back.

"Whatever! Just let me go— bitch!" She tried to remove the grip from her hand. Then her hand slip and i tried to hold but i missed. Then i saw a hand grabbing her wrist.

"Can't you just sto— wonwoo" she voice soften. Wow what wrong with that voice? Did the speaker damage or something.

Wonwoo keep a straight face and pulled her up. She was about to trip as wonwoo catch her and embrace her into a hug. Her eyes widened. my eyeballs almost fall.

Well save eyes save eyes it need your love before it fall, fall (sorry I have to)

WTH?

WTF?

Did I even see this right?

Did he been brainwash or what?

Need 3D glasses to make sure it's 3D, if 4D I'll better jump off the cliff

And i need WATE

I mean HOLY WATER

I'll better get some holy water from Joshua and splash it to him later

Hah.. she's lucky this time *do the slow clap*

"Wonwoo what the heck are you doing?" She push him.

Wow...good work *clap non-stop*

"You know we can hear you" She said.

Wt—

"FUCK! YOU GUYS HEAR WHAT I'VE SAID FROM THE START?!" I yelled at them.

"Why are you even blabbering about stuff?" She cross her arm.

"SHUT UP YOU" I yelled while pointing at her.

"Why would I do what you've said?" She flips her hair

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP"

"WHY ARE YOU KEEP YELLING AT ME"

"I DO WHAT I WANT YOU KNOW"

"I KNOW YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS WHEN WONWOO HUGGED ME"

"AAEEHHH!!! I NEVER BEEN JEALOUS"

"CAN'T YOU JUST STOP BEING LIKE AN ANIME"

"SO WHAT? YOU'RE JEALOUS?"

"WHY ARE YOU BEING SO CHILDISH?!"

"FITE ME BITCH"

"FINE"

"WILL YOU TWO JUST STOP" wonwoo yelled as we both stop arguing. "Now apologize to each other" he cross his arm.

"What? NEV—"

"Just do it" i glare at him and mouthed 'damn you'. He just smirked and i'm already infront of her while avoiding from eye contact.

"Damn. I never thought i'm going to say this" i muttered.

"Wonwoo weakness. I know that" she said.