23-Memories

Hyejin's Pov

I decided to help Hoshi with cleaning the rubbish. I pout to see many of it. I was walking to get the trash, but suddenly i feel something hit my feet so I trip. I close my eyes and I didn't feel any sand around me so I open it.

"Gwenchana?" Hoshi said, holding me. I stand up and nodded quickly as I thank him. "Better watch your step" he smile.

"Hajima" I muttered.

"Mian" he quickly apologize and pout.

"Noona, are you helping him?" Dino asked. He was soaking wet that time. I was looking for a towel but I couldn't find it.

"Ne. What do you think?" I said, still searching a towel.

"What are you doing?" He raised his eyes brow.

"Looking for a towel"

"For who? Me?!" He look surprised to himself.

"Here" Hoshi give Dino the towel on his head. I smile as he grin.

"But I wanted it from noona" he pout.

"Wae? You didn't want it from me?" Hoshi cross his arm.

"Ah...yeah. Because you're" Dino move away from him. "Ugly" he added and run away. Hoshi chase him and they both we're running.

I smile by myself and turn around. "Oh.. oppa, you make me startled" I put both of my palm on my chest.

"Oh, Mian. I want to bring you somewhere" he hold my wrist.

"But you're soaking wet"

"Don't worry. I can just get change" he said, releasing my hand. He take off his shirt and I look away, blushing. "Are you blushing babe? I'm your brother, no need to be embarrassed about" he hug back me and I sigh.

"Oppa, change" I cross my arm.

"Fine. Oppa trying to do something sweet but you always complain or rejected it. But when the others do things like this, you do something to them" he pout and pulled back from the hug.

"Are you jealous Oppa?" I turn around to look at him as he ignore me. "Oppa, no need to be like that. You know I love you~" I whine and the corner of his mouth raised.

"You're just being too cute. That's why I love you too" he hugged me tightly.

"Oppa, I can't breath" I tap his back several times.

"Mian" he pulled back and plant a kiss on my forehead. I smile widely as I stare at his perfect abs. I trace it with my index finger.

"You never tell me you have this" he grab my hand and I chuckle. He then wear some new T-shirt.

"I don't know you would like it though" he smirk. "Now let's go" he trying to drag me but I stop cuz I remember something.

"Wait. I have to tell Hoshi first" I tried to go at Hoshi but he stops me.

"You don't have to. He will know it by himself" he smile widely.

"Oppa change your pants too" I told, pointing at it. He was going to change it there but I yelled "privately".

Me and him sigh as he go to the toilet. I spin my body around like an idiot and that because I'm jobless. I stop and sit down boyishly.

"You're going to help me, right?" Hoshi asked, dragging Dino. I come back to be feminine again and blush a little for him to see me like that.

"I think later or not" I said quietly. Both of them look at me in confused. "Hahahaha...I mean yeah, I'm goin-" I fake laugh and someone just disturb.