12-What?

Hyejin's Pov

"I thought you know me. My name is really complicated but you can called me Bambam"

"Bambam?"

"Wae? Is it wrong. I'm new to this school" I make the oh look and he chuckle.

"Kim Hyejin right? You know,Kang Hyejin is a bad person. Last year she was the same school as me and now... I really hate her and to see her face. Again"

"Wae?"

"because of-"

"Hyejin-ssi. I think Mr.Seo is calling us" Naeun dragged me there.

"Okay, students. Now play the volleyball, girls first" Mr.Seo announced.

"Eonni, my knees hurt" I tell her a little worried.

"Ask Mr.Seo, if you can play or not" she point at him and I nod.

"Excuse me, sir. My knees hurt can I play or not?" He think about it first.

"You don't have to play. You can just sit at the bench with the other boys" he smile at me and I slightly bow at him, giving a little respect.

I went to the bench and sit with the boys. I sat beside Mingyu and told him everything. Next to me was no one and suddenly Bambam sit there.

"So, your going to tell me?"

"Ne. It was because she always steal others boys"

"You hate her because she steal your boyfriend" I start to chuckle. I stopped when he was being so serious

"I didn't even finished my talk. The girl that I like to be with and I love her so much was being killed by Hyejin because she want to steal me from that girl. I've confess to her already but now she's dead and she didn't have a chance to tell me that see loved or not. I'm warning you, she is evil and you have  to tell him that you love him. Your the only chance that can make her give up stealing and killing people. I'm counting on you. Fighting!" he finished the talk and I nodded many times because I understand that much.

"Babe, I don't want you to die" Mingyu hugged me. I ask him to let go because it was to embarrassing.

"Jagi. Is your knee okay?" Wonwoo asked me so sudden. I know that he didn't heard what Bambam said.

"Its fine. Jihoon help me with it"

"What do you want to tell me that morning?" He tilt his head, again he look so cute.

"Oh.. it's nothing" why did I say that? I should confess to him and not that. 

"I thought it will be something" he pout and sit beside me. He ask Bambam first and sits. "Something like this".

He lift my chin up and pressed his lips to mine. I slowly close my eyes and kiss him back. He always give me butterflies. Why did his lips feel so addicted? Why do I think like that? It doesn't matter as long as he wasn't kiss that bitch.The others seventeen members  started to fake cough at us. I can't take it anymore so I broke the kiss.  My face was crimson red when they start to fake cough until now.

"Why do you broke the kiss? I want it to be longer"

"It was embarrassing. We supposed to do it in private" I still blushing while looking away from him.

"You two can kiss while we cover for you" Lee Chan or known as Dino said and cover us up.

"you're too young dino" i heard jeonghan said

"I'm old enough" he pout

"May we begin?" I was so surprised when wonwoo said that.

He connect his lips with mine and I kiss him back without any nervous. He slowly put his hand on my waist to pulled me closer. A few minutes later, I separated our lips because I was out of breath. Both of us were staring at each other. He started to lick my upper lips that I didn't expect him to do. I can feel my face and head are burning. I saw his ears was red, maybe because his head burn too or embarrassed.