38-Harsh

S.coups's Pov

I dragged jiyeon to the garden as i stood infront of her while crossing my arms. I knew she wouldn't tell the others about this and I knew it was dangerous.

"Tell me" I said. She bit her lips and hung her head down.

Jiyeon's Pov

Flashback~

I was in my house watching the tv. My parents is still work till midnight. I feel something will be wrong today.

Then the bell rang. I glance at the clock. 9:15. Who the heck rang the bell late at night.

I bravely open the door and it was.. Kang hyejin. I gulped before asking "why are you here?".

She shows a smile but it's creepy. "I just wanna to asked you. Does wonwoo and hyejin already out from the hospital?"

I keep silent. I know they're already go home but I don't want to tell her. I think I'm still a coward. I sigh and just replied with a shrug then I close the door but she push it roughly.

I back away as she step in and close the door behind. She slap my face fiercely and I fall on the floor. Tears start appearing on my eyes. Suddenly she tied my wrist and leg with a rope. I was quite shocked as i struggle to take it off but it wouldn't budge.

she saw my phone on the table and she gladly take it and type something. I regret about didn't put any password there. Once she finished she cross her arm and look at me.

"You're not supposed to be friend with that bitch. YOU SHOULD FOLLOW WHAT I SAID OR YOU WANNA TO DIE?"

"N-no-no-no ma'am" I stuttered. She slap my face again before cut my wrist, leaving a bruise.

"That's your punishment! If you meet her alone just killed her already!"

"I'll try my best ma'am"

"Psh.. Trying to be all loyal to my oppa. He doesn't even need you. You should just die btch" she said by herself and throw my phone. Then she went out from my house without turning back.

I tried to get the broken glass from my phone but i failed many time. i tried one last time before giving up and i did as i cut the rope from my wrist and my leg. I clean the place up and wash the cut. I don't know what to do anymore. I went to my room and just cry.

End of flashback~

I end the explanation with a sigh. "Please don't te-"

"We have to. It's not right to put people in danger" (a/n: sing danger- bts lol).

"Let's head back to the other" i said and about to walk pass him but he hold wrist and lift up my sleeve. He examine my wrist

"Meet me later. At my dorm, you know where" he sigh and let go of my wrist. I was confused as he go and i follow him from the back. Even his back look gorgeous. i shouldn't have said that

"Seungcheol" i called out his name. He stopped and look at me in the corner of his eyes. "Are you going to protect me?" I asked.

He didn't answer me yet he just continue to walk. Harsh...it's hard talking to him. i can't even laid a single eye on him, he's too protective for himself.

Then i walk beside him and i feel myself burning up because he seem like he was staring at me. Or i'm just a fool that think he stare at me when he stare elsewhere. I don't even understand why i fell for him. I hung my head down and curse under my breath as i walked like a zombie.

Then i noticed an arm was on my shoulder and i look up and seungcheol and he's the one. I blush but knowing that he just did that when bitch was passing by. Life is just full of no surprised. I saw dino hugged hyejin and i really want to be like that (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ')

"s.coups, jiyeon you're back. What's with that face?" Jeonghan asked when we reach there. Every one of them turn their head to us.

"Let's talk somewhere else" s.coups suggest.

"Class about to start" joshua said while watching his watch.

"we can ditch class" vernon said out of blue.

"Yah! Where's your manners?! Don't you ever ditch class! Study is important you know" jeonghan scold.

"Yeah you heard him" s.coups added.

"I didn't say we are going. I just say we can if you want to. You guys are so harsh" he explain it out with a little pout.

"Tell me about it" i mumble.

"What did you say" seungcheol asked and i just shook my head.

"Are you guys a couple now?" Seungkwan asked.

"What?! No" we both said in unison.

"Let's get to class guys" hyejin command. Everyone already stand up and about to go when s.coups said to them wait and they stopped.

"Waeyo?" Wonwoo asked.

"Afterschool, let's meet at the dorm" he told. The others nodded and continue walking.

"Don't forgot to tell woozi hyung" The8 said cutely.

"I'm on it" hoshi said and make a weird pose. I don't even know what is it.

Hyejin's Pov

"Oh jiyeon unnie" I called her. She walk beside me and look at me in confused.

"Ah..i shouldn't walk with you" she muttered and tried to go away but i link my arm with her.

"Don't worry wonwoo's here. Plus the others was behind us" i said with a smile. She look behind and nodded.

"So, what did s.coups wanted?" I furrowed my eyebrow.

"Nothimg but he's just too serious though and kinda.... mean" she said almost a whisper while hung her head down.

"Aww..really. Maybe he's in a bad mood" i pout.

"No i'm not"

"...."

"...."

"Whoops. That just slip from my mouth" he said. I turn to look at him and give a death glare.

"You're still the same hyejin-ah. Loud as mingyu" Joshua playfully poke my forehead.

"I hate you" i mouthed at him and back infront.

"See you later..." she said removing her arm around mine. I wave at her and link my arm with wonwoo.

"You're cute babe"

"Shut up" i shut him up. "And don't even try to kiss me" i pout.

"Too late" he lift my chin and press his lips on mine. I wrap my arm around his neck and kiss back. He depend on the kiss.

"Can you guys just stop doing PDA?" Dk complain while crossing his arm.

"You look like seungkwan now" mingyu comment and laugh. I pull back from the kiss and push him lightly bwfore entering the class. Kang Hyejin eyed me and i avoid her gaze.

---

???'s Pov

I guess my life is just a waste. Just like what he said. I think die is the best thing to forget about it and go to hell. I'm done receiving to many sins.

I shall thank the world for making me exist and now i will see the darkness.

Bye world

Bye everyone

Bye

"Wonwoo"