.:10:.

This may sound quite creepy, but I was watching him from a distance. I pretended to be checking my phone, while standing by a far wall and keeping my eyes on him. Vic figured that I would not approach him with other people around, as I did not want to start a scene with them there. Now though, I was not so sure about that decision.

It would be so easy to just walk up there and grab his attention, but it was so stressful at the same time. He was surrounded by all of the Piece The Veil guys along with some of their crew, as my band just finished playing and they were up next. The most frustrating thing was how he would glance in my direction, fully knowing that I was watching him, and give me this distant, disinterested look. As if I didn't matter.

I felt so upset. Was a simple kiss really enough to make him treat me like shit? No, of course not, there must have been some other reason. But I just could not think of anything. What did I subconsciously do which was awful enough to make Vic act as if I was nonexistent?

This was probably the only chance I would get to talk to him, even with other people there, so I decided to take the chance.

"Fuck it," I mumbled to myself, pushing away from the wall I was leaning on and impulsively approaching the group.

When they realised I was coming towards them, I became confused because some looked wierded out, others seemed even angry. My confidence instantly plummeted. What was this about?

As soon as I was quite close, and his judging eyes were on me, I began, "Hey, Vic, can we-?"

Before I could finish the sentence, a large figure maneuvered in front of me, blocking my view of the man I needed to speak to. I took a dazed step back and looked up. Mike was standing there with his arms crossed over his chest and an irritated look in his eyes. He was so intimidating.

"What do you want, Quinn?" He spat venomously and I flinched at his tone. Mike and I were not particularly close, we were vague friends, but we certainly never acted this way towards each other. His voice surprised me, as it showed nothing but disgust. Mike did not want me here.

"I-I, uh..." I stuttered, taking another step back and putting my hands up in front of my chest as a way of surrender, "I just want to talk to Vic."

"Well Vic doesn't want to talk to you," he snapped barely after I finished speaking. What had gotten into him? I automatically assumed this was Vic's doing. So, as well as suddenly hating my guts, he also turned his band mates against me. Great.

I looked around at the others and they all had stern expressions on their faces. Vic stepped to the side, so that he could get a better view of what was going on but, just like his brother, his arms were crossed and he looked unwelcoming.

My eyes once again landed on Mike and I gulped when he took another step forward.

My breathing was beginning to quicken. I assessed Mike's stance and I was instantly terrified. I didn't know why, but I had the feeling he wanted to hurt me. He just stood there with his fists clenched and his jaw tightened, looking scary as ever. Just the way he stood gave off a vibe as if he was about to pounce on me and tear me to shreds.

All of this was reminding me of Dahvie.

I didn't care if I was over thinking things and being paranoid again, I just didn't want to be near Mike. He was so much bigger than I was and I would have no way of defending myself. He was going to hurt me, I just knew it.

My hands trembled under their long sleeves, as I took another step back, and another. I didn't know where this was all coming from, but I felt trapped. There were seven of them and one of me. I had no chance.