Chapter 16: Sing Me A Song

Start from the beginning

I closed Hana's door behind me and walked to my room, flopping on the bed. I noticed while I was walking that cameras were gone, so filming must have been over.

I checked the time on my phone. Hana and I were talking for over an hour.

Hana's advice...would it really work? Despite that the old me didn't like SHINee, and now the new me loves them like brothers, if I could become a die-hard fan like Hana, would they really not find out?

Who else would tell them anyway?

I could get through this show, slowly changing my personailty so that they won't notice. I'll make myself a fan. But I already like the boys...I just don't know much about them.

My bedroom door opened and I sat up in surprise, snapping out of my thoughts. Onew's head stuck out through the half open doorway. He slightly smiled at me, "Everything okay?"

I shifted on the bed, "Yeah, I'm okay. I don't feel too sick anymore."

"Not that," Onew said and shook his head, "Mind if I come in?" I patted the spot next to me on the bed and he walked in, closing the door behind him and sitting next to me.

"Was there something you wanted to talk about?" he asked, "I saw you and Hana walk into her room. You two were in there for a while."

"No, we just talked." I said, "There were a few things on her mind."

"But what about you? You came out looking pretty sullen," the look on his face softened, "Your eyes are a bit red."

"Are they?" I say, blinking a little, "Probably allergies, don't worry about it."

"Are you sure they're allergies? It's summer," he handed me a tissue from a nearby tissue box, "Here. Your eyes look watery."

I blink again and this time a tear falls out. Oh no, please no. Don't cry. Not in front of Onew.

He tilted his head to the side a bit, "Are you okay?"

I nodded but another tear dripped on my cheek, "I'm fine, but..."

"What is it?"

"You're too nice to me."

Onew's gave me a soft smile, "Aren't idols supposed to be nice to their fans? I can't help it."

That comment just hurt. No, it wasn't mean. It made me seem it was my fault.

Onew reached his hand over to my head and ruffles my hair, "Hope you're feeling okay. Call me upstairs if you need anything. Remember, we're taking care of you today!" he gets up and walks out of my room, but ends up tripping over the edge of the door.

He looks back at me, "I meant to do that,"