I refused to let go of what was mine.

I held my hands against his chest and growled.

"Wake up, wake up, wake UP!" I screamed forcing every once of power I had into his body.I felt my power swell and beat connecting with Adrain. Suddenly it felt as if I was one with his soul. I could suddenly see every thought and memory he had.

Suddenly a strong hand grasped my arm and piercing pain sliced through my back. Two screams lifted in the air one was mine.

The other was Adrain's.

I felt a smile curl on my lips before everything went dark.

.....................................................................................................................

Lee P.O.V

I felt as if my soul had been ripped from my body. My twin, my other half was lying cold as a fish in the large coffin his face pale and lifeless.

He was gone.

My own twin was gone.

A part of me refused to believe it. Adrain was the stronger one out of the two of us. He always knew what he wanted to do with his life and he made it happen.

I watched his beauftiul mate cry over his body and knew the pain she was feeling was ten times worse then what I was feeling.

Suddenly Emma ripped her self from her mate fury in her little eyes. My eyes widen in shock as she slapped Adrain's pale face.

Tears were streaming down her face as she cursed him.

Sorrow swelled inside me. She would take this almost as hard as Sarah.

I stepped forward to try to calm her when she suddenly curse and placed her hands on Adrain's chest and started chanting.

I watched in awe as her blond hair started to lift off her shoulders a blue white glow surrounding her and Adrain.

Sarah stumbled back grasping her chest.

I gasped as Adrain's body jerked and spasmed before his hand lifted and grasped one of Emma's arms his eyes open wide.

No this was impossible.

They screamed in union then Emma was slumping forward into his arms limp.

Everyone held there breath then Adrain sat up and looked around at us and blinked.

"What happen?"

..............................................................................................................................................

Emma P.O.V

"Emma? Come on short stuff wake up please, your mates have a melt down here"

I frowned at the voice and slowly blinked.

"Hey sweetheart"

I looked up and saw Adrain's brilliant smile shining at me. "Oh Adrain" I cried throwing my arms around his neck. I sobbed and clung to him terrified this was a dream and he'd slip through my fingers like smoke.

"Shh baby girl I'm fine everthings fine now, all thanks to you. All thanks to you" he whispered rubbing my back.

"If you ever die again, I'm kicking your ass" I sniffled leaning back.

"You can do what ever you want" he told me kissing my cheek. I felt more tears well in my eyes and I hugged him tightly.

"I was so scared" I whispered