Karma X Star-Struck Girl

A star-struck girl, her silky (H/C) hair hanging over her shoulds skipped through the empty halls of her quiet house. The patter of her feet on the floorboards echoed through the house. Her hands swaying by her side, her cherry cheeks and bright smile finding every little thing she's grateful for. Her (E/C) eyes glowed with enthusiasm and joy.

Her wooden door cracked open as she walked in, her fingers slipping over the door handle, the metallic handle cooling her inner finger. She lies down on her (F/C) sheeted bed, her feet hanging off the edge. The wind harshly blowing through her window, she sat up and looked out to the city street, the loud buzz of cars driving past the window of her apartment.

She went to her desk and grabbed several white pieces of paper, its smooth body and sharp corners. She neatly folded out all the edges, she wrote a message on it like she does every day. she lifted the paper plane up to the sky and pushed it out into the air, the object went flying out into the street, "Please be the one" she whispered to herself hoping for lady lucky to get her message and send her her needs.

'The Star-Struck beauty' they call her, the people around her apartment hear her singing every day, awaiting for her prince. So she started to sing her song, she placed both her forearms on her window sill, she hummed her song lightly before singing

Her sweet song drifting through the streets, people ignoring her song of love. Her (H/C) hair blowing out the window as she sang. all this girl wants is to find the one, people called her ditzy, stupid, in love or just to 'give up' but they never consider the pain she has gone through.

~Meanwhile~

Karma's POV

I'm walking home from school, my heavy bag dragging me down, I'm walking with Nagisa down the street, "I'm going this way" he says pointing to his right "Ok, see you tomorrow Nagisa" I waved as he walked away.

I walked more down the hill, suddenly I see a paper aeroplane, it floated gracefully down to my feet, sliding just next to the road. I crouch down and pick it up and unfold it.

Inside a message could be seen, an assortment of keys (Music keys) were scrambled across the paper, I folded it and placed it into my bag "Interesting" I mumbled with a smirk, I look ahead and in a tree, another aeroplane sat.

I crossed the road and climbed up the dominant tree. Once again I opened it, 'Found you :)' it wrote, "Creepy" I smiled, I keep searching around for these aeroplanes, some had hearts, some had lyrics, but the one that interested me was a paper aeroplane that had been delicately folded and inside wrote 'The Star-Struck Girl'.

As I walked more around I see one more but this time, it was (F/C), it was under many apartment buildings so I unravelled it 'I'm here my prince' it said, "Here where?" I questioned, suddenly I hear a sweet melody, quiet but load with emotions, I looked up and saw a girl.

She had (Dark/Light) (E/C) eyes that sparkled, (H/L) (H/C) hair which lay on her shoulders, she looked out at the streets longingly, "On these paper planes scattered in the air~" she sung with a smile "Oh I send them off 'cause I know you're out there~" she sang again even sweeter and more longingly.

She sent one more paper plane out the window before walking back, I caught the plane and read it 'Hope you'll find each word I wrote' it said, I looked up to the balcony once again but the girl was gone.

I walked away, her song still ringing through my head, her sweet melody enchanting my heart 'I'm getting too soft' i hissed in my mind.

~Next day~